Page 51 of 60 [ 952 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54 ... 60  Next

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 7:31 am

i don't know why but people sneezing pisses me off so much. It's so AGGRAVATING and they keep doing it!

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2023, 7:37 am

"""""""gender neutral""""""" terms like dude, bro, and man. I hate being called that

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2023, 11:17 am

YouTube videos which start off with a brief preview of what you're looking for, so you think "oh good, a YouTube video that gets straight into it", but then it breaks with an introduction of "heyyyy what's up YouTubers, welcome to my channel, if you haven't already subscribed then please do, don't forget to hit that like button and check out my Instagram link in the description, blah blah blah..."

Aaahhhh!! !! JUST GET ON WITH THE VIDEO!! !!

colliegrace
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2023, 11:19 am

Eating noises. (I have misophonia.)

Also diagnosed with: seasonal depression, anxiety, OCD

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

14 Apr 2023, 7:39 am

Sites that require me to buy a subscription to read news or download pix that are all over the net for free. If it looks interesting to me I'll do a google search for it & pay nothing & subscribe to nothing.

Here's another one :arrow:
Software that claims to be free when I download it but after I run it for the 1st time, it says it's a free trial & I have to buy a plan in order for it to fully finish doing whatever it's supposed to do. I don't have the money to waste on a program that may not actually do it's job after I pay for it. It should at least allow me to fully run it one time so I would know that it actually works OK & it should also say it's a free trial when I download & install it instead of just saying it's free. I may be majorly technology challenged but even I'm smart enough to know that there's other programs out there that really are free. Those legit free programs may have some ads but I can work with that if they're upfront about it, there's no viruses, & the ads are not intrusive. So that bogus free junk is just a waste of time & hassle for me since I'll uninstall rite after trying it & I'll never buy it.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2023, 8:12 am

^

What a lot of pirates do (at least they say they do) is use pirated software as a way of trying before buying. If the software is any good, they buy the software to support the Devs.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2023, 12:50 am

When my Facebook newsfeed becomes full of old happy birthday messages from friends to a friend who's birthday was like 5 days ago, and pictures of the same item someone has been trying to sell for the last year.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2023, 1:45 am

People who cite their own fantasy worlds as 'evidence' to support their esoteric claims.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 8:17 am

When a post on Facebook comes up of someone with no arms or legs accomplishing more tasks than people with all their limbs do, with a message saying "if he/she can do things with no arms or legs than nothing can stop anybody from doing anything", and it just makes you look bad and feel bad.

I know the armless and legless person is trying to be productive but they do have a disability, why go above and beyond just to prove a point? Just do what you're only physically and mentally capable of doing and stop trying to impress the world. You'll probably live a lot longer.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2023, 9:22 am

Ppl who take themselves too seriously. 8)

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2023, 11:48 am

When the only Bon Jovi song playing on the radio is Living On A Prayer when he made lots of other songs. Give listeners some variety.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2023, 10:33 am

When my parents cook dinner at 4 in the afternoon so I end up getting hungry 4 hours later and then they complain about me eating too much.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2023, 10:01 am

Recruiters! Well, recruitment agencies to be precise.

'Hey, we saw your application!'

'Great, is this a rejection or do you want an interview?'

'Neither. I sent your application to someone else -'

'Why? Do they have something to do with this job?'

'No'

'Then what are we doing here exactly?'

'Well I think you'd be a great fit at this other, completely unrelated job - '

'What's the job? I mean, what company is this for? What's the role?'

'Oh well I'm going to be super vague about it'

'But why? Aren't we just wasting each other's time?'

'Well I'd like to set up a screener video call where they tell you about the job'

'Yeah no. I've done this dance before. The only reason you'd be so secretive is if you've got something to hide'.

:wall:

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2023, 10:11 am

A pet peeve of mine is when someone asks you a question and you try to answer them as best that you can. The response is, "No, that's not my question."

When people blurt out comments about how something is expensive and you can't afford this or that

When other disabled people try to fit in and be cool while talking down to other disabled people. For example, they constantly tell then what's socially appropriate and what's not.

When people use the phrase, "Oh wow," or "That's cool."

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 6:13 am

People who fart shamelessly in company - depending on the company that is, close family, friends, partner, etc, is more acceptable, but I'm talking about work colleagues or in public, etc. It's different if you slip one out and couldn't help it but I'm talking about people who frequently fart in a way that tells you a lot about their personality (sloppy, rude, "don't care" attitude, etc).

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 2:45 pm

I feel like that about burping