Kyle Rittenhouse says he will sue Whoopi Goldberg

Page 9 of 10 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 7:51 pm

Pepe wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Biological women with guns can be every bit as deadly as men. In fact, it is a great thing, when a biological woman is good with firearms, because biological women can even out the natural physical disadvantage that they face from biologically male bullies, who think they can call the shots for no other reason than they are bigger, usually, physically, than biological females.

Guns are an equaliser in the favour of biological women, who are at a disadvantage physically, from biological men.

I've heard women are better-suited to being fighter jet pilots because they can handle "G" forces better.

Surprising, since many complain they can't find their "G" spot". 8O

I can believe it. Air flight is a complex science, and involves many biological factors.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 8:52 pm

The German Stuka dive bomber that spearheaded the Blitz was piloted by short stocky men because they found that short stocky people can stand the G forces of dive bombing better. Blood stays in their heads better. Or like that. Are women biologically like short stocky men? Maybe.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 9:38 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
The German Stuka dive bomber that spearheaded the Blitz was piloted by short stocky men because they found that short stocky people can stand the G forces of dive bombing better. Blood stays in their heads better. Or like that. Are women biologically like short stocky men? Maybe.

Where did you learn of this? Fascinating topic.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 1:13 pm

What I don't understand is why so many people think of Rittenhouse as some sort of psycho mass murderer when the video showed what looked like to be self defense to me.

Rittenhouse's attorney, during the closing arguments, said that the case was political and that the government needed someone to blame. However, if the government felt they needed a scapegoat to blame for these riots, why not just blame Chauvin? He was already prosecuted, and was blamed for what happened, so why not just make him the scapegoat politically, instead of Rittenhouse?

But yet so many are trying to make Rittenhouse into something he doesn't seem to be. A white supremacist, the media says? He killed three white guys who looked like they attacked first, based on the evidene and testimony, and the friends he was helping protect their property of were people of color. Talk about the media grasping at straws it seems. But then you have comedians like Bill Maher saying he is an incel and was doing this out of incel anger. How does anyone of Rittenhouse is even is a virgin or not? Did he say he was before the incident happened? I just don't get why people hate someone to the point where they are so desperate to just make things up about a person.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 3:41 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Where did you learn of this? Fascinating topic.

Some doc on TV.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 4:00 pm

ironpony wrote:
What I don't understand is why so many people think of Rittenhouse as some sort of psycho mass murderer when the video showed what looked like to be self defense to me.

Partisan politics.
Most people think "tribalistically" with their emotions rather than their objective intellect. 8)
Nature of the human beast.
What can you do? :shrug: :wink:

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 4:56 pm

Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Partisan politics.
Most people think "tribalistically" with their emotions rather than their objective intellect. 8)

I guess but in a culture that talks about things like racism, sexism, toxic masculinity, etc, who are these same people to thinking tribalisticially...

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 5:46 pm

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Partisan politics.

I guess but in a culture that talks about things like racism, sexism, toxic masculinity, etc, who are these same people to thinking tribalisticially...

A very rough rule of thumb: Those on the political left would have a tendency to see Rittenhouse in a negative light, and you know the rest. ;)

"Politics" insinuates itself in virtually all aspects of social life.
Just accept it. ;)

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 5:47 pm

But why do the left seem him that way? Just because they were told to by a few people and that it's the 'cool' thing to do?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 5:52 pm

ironpony wrote:
But why do the left seem him that way? Just because they were told to by a few people and that it's the 'cool' thing to do?

The riot/protest was a left-wing inspired event.
Hence, the left tends to see Rittenhouse in a bad light.

At least 2 of the 3 people Rittenhouse killed or wounded were supporters of the protest, I believe.
Perhaps all three.
One guy may have simply been suicidal without any political intent.
Someone else could clarify this.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2022, 2:57 pm

Rittenhouse, STFU, please! :evil:

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 9:21 am

Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

At least 2 of the 3 people Rittenhouse killed or wounded were supporters of the protest, I believe.
Perhaps all three.

But why would the prosecutors want to go ahead with a trial, when they clearly didn't have enough evidence, since the self defense evidence was way too overwhelming?

Did they just hope to get more election votes from BLM protestors and that made up a significant enough amount of votes? Did they know they were going to loose but still thought it's the trying that counts, as that's what will get us the BLM votes?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 9:32 am

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:

Perhaps all three.

But why would the prosecutors want to go ahead with a trial, when they clearly didn't have enough evidence, since the self defense evidence was way too overwhelming?

Did they just hope to get more election votes from BLM protestors and that made up a significant enough amount of votes? Did they know they were going to loose but still thought it's the trying that counts, as that's what will get us the BLM votes?

If the prosecution believes they have a case they're obliged to present it.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:19 pm

But why did they believe they did? Why not just tell the public that it was ruled self defense, and no laws were broken?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:30 pm

ironpony wrote:
But why did they believe they did? Why not just tell the public that it was ruled self defense, and no laws were broken?

Because they felt they had adequate evidence and they're obliged to bring cases to trial where sufficient evidence exists. The prosecution's job isn't to do what you're describing, their job is to make the most effective case for a conviction based on the existing evidence.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:39 pm

Oh okay, I thought that if DA believed a killing to be self defense, than they didn't have to pursue it. I didn't know they had indict all shootings, even if they believed it was self defense.