Trump: world always in danger with weak American presidents

Page 3 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 5:32 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Trump is not a profound thinker….to say the least.

His words and actions are that of a middle-school bully in the schoolyard.

His intellect is quite narrow.

“Sleepy Joe” sounds like something an 11-year-old would make up.

Not only is "sleepy Joe" funny to me, but it is also accurate. :mrgreen:
It is a political tactic that inserts humour and criticism at the same time.

I am big into humour. (You may have noticed). :wink:
I found Trump to be very entertaining.
That doesn't mean I want to ever see his face on the media again. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 5:36 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
He's been in politics for forty years, time has ran out, if a historian hasn't figured it out by now! We that have open minds and eyes know just how "masterful" Biden has been in the past and today.

So remember when OMB was trying to get Germany to up its NATO input to stop Putin's advancement. Guess what Germany just announced?

If anything, that forty year experience is a plus. Especially compared to Trump's miniscule experience as a crooked real estate mogul in comparison.

What did Biden accomplish in these forty years, other than filling the prison full of three strikers? You think all that experienced would have keep the major military base open while evacuating people much less the equipment, that was masterful blunder. He has been wrong on most major foreign decision in the past, but he could turn it around any day now?

Anyone who can't see this was a major disaster and a blow to Ammuuuurian prestige is being partisan, imo. 8)
Uncle Joe's poll rating is also disastrous, BTW. 8O
And I am not being partisan in simply stating the Truth. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 5:37 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
He's been in politics for forty years, time has ran out, if a historian hasn't figured it out by now! We that have open minds and eyes know just how "masterful" Biden has been in the past and today.

So remember when OMB was trying to get Germany to up its NATO input to stop Putin's advancement. Guess what Germany just announced?

If anything, that forty year experience is a plus. Especially compared to Trump's miniscule experience as a crooked real estate mogul in comparison.

What did Biden accomplish in these forty years, other than filling the prison full of three strikers? You think all that experienced would have keep the major military base open while evacuating people much less the equipment, that was masterful blunder. He has been wrong on most major foreign decision in the past, but he could turn it around any day now?

I honestly don't know a lot about Biden's record, except to say that he always had the respect of his peers in government in that forty years of service. Whereas Trump was regarded as nothing but a carnival barker by his peers in the business community.

Biden out.
Trump to stay out.
How does that sound? ;)

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 7:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:

I honestly don't know a lot about Biden's record, except to say that he always had the respect of his peers in government in that forty years of service. Whereas Trump was regarded as nothing but a carnival barker by his peers in the business community.

Why should we care what either of their peers have to say? Why would you even believe them as half are politicians and the other crooks. I think avoiding getting nuked by Putin is more important than what these peers think about Biden or OMB.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:18 pm

Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyLwAokINc

Trump gaffes.

:lmao:

That was fun.

But did you notice at least 30% of those bloopers were actually Trump making a joke?
Unlike me, Trump is known for joking around. :mrgreen:

I think the biggest blooper was suggesting injecting bleach into someone. 8O
I come from a work background where you had to throw anything/k and everything/k on the table to come up with a solution.
Even bad ideas could/would inspire better ones, so I knew where Trump was coming from.
The trouble is, being POTUS and throwing out these ideas in a public setting was a very stupid thing to do.
I don't think he ever did it again. 8)

Thing is though, those things that were supposed to just be "jokes" only became such after the fact. Only after trump got called out on how idiotic he sounded.
Personally, I think Trump had originally figured injecting bleach would help. Well, help you to the grave!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:20 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:

Why should we care what either of their peers have to say? Why would you even believe them as half are politicians and the other crooks. I think avoiding getting nuked by Putin is more important than what these peers think about Biden or OMB.

Because Biden's peers are the professionals we depend on to run the country. People who know how government works.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:23 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyLwAokINc

Trump gaffes.

:lmao:

That was fun.

But did you notice at least 30% of those bloopers were actually Trump making a joke?
Unlike me, Trump is known for joking around. :mrgreen:

I think the biggest blooper was suggesting injecting bleach into someone. 8O
I come from a work background where you had to throw anything/k and everything/k on the table to come up with a solution.
Even bad ideas could/would inspire better ones, so I knew where Trump was coming from.
The trouble is, being POTUS and throwing out these ideas in a public setting was a very stupid thing to do.
I don't think he ever did it again. 8)

Thing is though, those things that were supposed to just be "jokes" only became such after the fact. Only after trump got called out on how idiotic he sounded.
Personally, I think Trump had originally figured injecting bleach would help. Well, help you to the grave!

He did lie about some things by calling them a joke when in fact he was serious.
I think he tried to do that with the bleach blooper, actually. :mrgreen:

But he does make many jokes that the leftwing press perverts for their hyperpartisan benefit. :wink:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:25 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:

Because Biden's peers are the professionals we depend on to run the country. People who know how government works.

Not all his peers are up to scratch, unfortunately. 8O

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 10:50 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
txfz1 wrote:

I think you failed to recognize the redundancy between crooks and politicians and we agree these are the professionals working gov't.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2022, 11:16 pm

I'm just plain amused that so many muricans think Biden is too old, weak and stupid to run a country and yet at the same time he's perfectly capable of secretly running a catoonishly evil cult of child-molesting, cannibalistic Satan worshipers. :roll:

Apathetic
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Mar 2022, 12:24 am

I don't think Biden or trump are too old or weak to run the country. They both seem to be doing what they are supposed to be doing

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 1:44 am

Pepe wrote:
Biden out.
Trump to stay out.
How does that sound? ;)

I'd be cool with that. Biden was meant to bump out Trump. It's the only reason he ran; to get Trump out.

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2022, 1:47 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
I'm just plain amused that so many muricans think Biden is too old, weak and stupid to run a country and yet at the same time he's perfectly capable of secretly running a catoonishly evil cult of child-molesting, cannibalistic Satan worshipers. :roll:

I think that conspiracy theory puts a cabal of people in charge (who, exactly, I'm not sure; the Clintons?), with Biden only as a puppet figurehead. It's still all nuts IMHO, but not quite as inconsistent as your post suggested.