How much life satisfaction do you get?

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Biscuitman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2022, 11:06 am

I feel like a need a hobby and focus and this will bring me happiness. I don't really have any though. I like sport, football in particular, but that is just watching and reading about it. I also read a lot of books. but that doesn't feel like a hobby.

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2022, 1:14 pm

At the moment I am probably at the level 9.

I suffered a massive stroke almost a year ago and it really did a number on my brain. I lost around 2 percent of my brain cells. And because the brain works in a series structure, it did damage to around 20 percent of my brain. Otherwise I would probably count myself as a level 10.

aspiecoder
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Mar 2022, 4:21 am

I'm probably at 6 or 7. I have little complain about and feel very lucky in general. With enough meditation on gratitude I could probably reach a 9 at times.

I guess a similarly important question would be: What do you need in order to improve your life satisfaction?
Answers may be difficult to come by, but it's at least an avenue worth pursuing, and might offer some things to try.