Page 3 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:26 am

This is also on Quora:

And this:

And this:

If you are going to let Quora do your thinking for you, they why not let it do ALL your thinking for you?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:28 am

Are those current cartoons from those who don't know Trump is just a hotel owner now?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:45 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
What's the problem here? Since when doesn't Putin have lots of love for Mother Russia? I thought that was understood and agreed upon by most everyone.
Putin has lots of love for the former Soviet Empire in the same way that Trump has love for 1950s America, when:

• Women lived under the rule of men.  Their jobs, according to the spin of the day, was to stay home with the children and keep house for their husbands.

• The Korean War started.  North Korea invaded South Korea and U.S. troops were sent to help.

• The law required that public schools, public places, and public transportation (e.g., trains, buses, et cetera), have separate facilities for whites and blacks.

• Another disadvantage black Americans faced in the 1950’s was not being allowed to vote.

• Cuban Missile Crisis made us afraid that Cuba would launch nuclear missiles toward the U.S. and we would die a horrible death.

• Anti-Communist paranoia, commonly known as the "Red Scare" was led by Senator Joseph Mc Carthy and started the “witch hunts.”

• An ICBM, an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile, is a missile with a long range typically designed for nuclear weapons delivery.

• Families could have their "Queer" members involuntarily committed to mental asylums.

• Lobotomies were viewed as a miracle cure for mental health issues like depression, schizophrenia, female "hysteria", and being homosexual.

• High marginal tax rates in the 1950s failed to generate revenue and stunted economic performance.

Trump's "Great America" reflects all of these so-called "values".

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 9:12 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Are those current cartoons from those who don't know Trump is just a hotel owner now?
Once a traitor, always a traitor.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:24 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Who's that? The next vice president of America?

She couldn't be worse. :mrgreen:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2022, 8:28 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Pepe wrote:
MuddRM wrote:
Pepe wrote:
MuddRM wrote:
Misslizard wrote:
Maybe some of his devotees will finally see him for what he is.

That’s never gonna happen! The amazing(?) Mr Drumpf has his adherents completely buffaloed.

Thankfully, Democrats aren't like this.

Wanna bet? They’re just as corrupt as the Trumpublicans.

I’ve learned the hard way, from my years working as a DoD contractor employee, NOT to trust anybody or anything at any time, anywhere, or anyplace.

I was being facetious.
People who know me would now that. :wink:

How does one now that?

Just look at my history.
Being constantly facetious/satirical is a dead giveaway that I am constantly facetious/satirical. :mrgreen:

Also:
The suggestion that all democrats are perfect is self-evident hyperpartisan nonsense, after all. ;)