Ted Cruz in dustup with airport staff

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 10:55 am

Cops step in after ‘frustrated’ Ted Cruz clashes with Montana airport staff

Quote:
Police were called to step in after a “frustrated” Sen. Ted Cruz reportedly got in an argument with airline staff at a Montana airport over the weekend.

Footage posted on Reddit showed Cruz (R-Texas), who was wearing a mask, speaking to two United Airlines staffers at Bozeman Airport on Sunday after he missed the check-in window for his flight.

A law enforcement officer had to be called in to help defuse the situation, Scott Humphrey, a deputy director of Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, told the Daily Mail.

“One of our Public Safety Officers (PSO) was in the ticket lobby and was asked to assist with a frustrated passenger at the United ticket counter (which is not unusual),” Humphrey said.

“The passenger had missed the check-in window for his flight and re-booking options were limited out of Bozeman due to Spring Break.”

The Reddit user who posted the video claimed Cruz was “accosting” the two airline employees and “wouldn’t calm down.”

It wasn’t immediately clear what Cruz said to the airline employees.

The Reddit user claimed the senator said something along the lines of “Don’t you know who I am?” and requested to speak to the manager several times.

After the law enforcement officer stepped in to assist, Cruz was subsequently booked onto another flight and left Bozeman later that evening, Humphrey said.

“Our PSO didn’t realize he was dealing with Senator Cruz until after the fact,” he said.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 11:14 am

So who wants to photoshop the blonde bob onto Ted?

Don't you know who I am?! I want to speak to your manager!!

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2022, 11:33 am

funeralxempire wrote:
So who wants to photoshop the blonde bob onto Ted? . . .
Is this close enough?