Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,754
Location: Australia

15 Apr 2022, 9:12 pm

Quote:
What’s the truth of the covid origins? A bombshell article by Vanity Fair based on more than 100,000 leaked documents uncovers some damning revelations.




:lmao:


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Mar 2021
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,407

19 Apr 2022, 6:41 am

We, regular citizens, will never know the real truth behind COVID. We have been lied to and we can't tell what's really true...



ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Age: 69
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,033

19 Apr 2022, 10:00 pm

Agreed. Governments and the media have too many axes to grind and reputations to look after to start telling the truth.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,754
Location: Australia

19 Apr 2022, 10:02 pm

But we can use critical thinking skills and life's experience to get a good guestimate of what happened.


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Sep 2008
Age: 69
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,033

20 Apr 2022, 11:01 am

^
No matter how good your thinking is, if you can't trust the information, you can't trust the conclusions.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,519
Location: Stendec

20 Apr 2022, 11:04 am

Even if you people decide for yourselves what the 'truth' really is, what will you DO about it?

Speculation without action is useless day-dreaming.



brane75
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 49
Location: Croatistan

21 Apr 2022, 4:40 pm

Fnord wrote:
Even if you people decide for yourselves what the 'truth' really is, what will you DO about it?

Speculation without action is useless day-dreaming.



One thing that comes to mind - someone taking responsibility for vaccine side effects,which wasn't the case so far.



The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,133
Location: Reading, England

21 Apr 2022, 5:56 pm

Pepe wrote:
But we can use critical thinking skills and life's experience to get a good guestimate of what happened.

No you can't :lol:

You can use your personal prejudices to come to a blind conclusion. You'd need specialist knowledge to have a hope in hell of making a "good" guess, and most people with specialist knowledge also have the intellectual humility to admit that they can't be sure.



flamingshorts
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

User avatar

Joined: 8 May 2009
Age: 60
Gender: Male
Posts: 489
Location: Brisbane Aust

21 Apr 2022, 9:20 pm

The question assumes that covid exists. Some say it does not. I don't know. For me the weight of evidence suggests it does not. The year on year death toll for 2020 suggest it did not. Some say there was no flu due to hand sanitizer usage and masks.

Oh and Russell Brand once engaged to Katy Perry. He's a misinformation gatekeeper. They're probably in here somewhere The Club

Reward

No Convid

Image



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,519
Location: Stendec

22 Apr 2022, 8:14 am

The_Walrus wrote:
. . . You can use your personal prejudices to come to a blind conclusion. You'd need specialist knowledge to have a hope in hell of making a "good" guess, and most people with specialist knowledge also have the intellectual humility to admit that they can't be sure.
You may have made this post a little too soon.

:wink:



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,519
Location: Stendec

22 Apr 2022, 8:17 am

Fixxer wrote:
We, regular citizens, will never know the real truth behind COVID. We have been lied to and we can't tell what's really true...
You speak only for yourself.



Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,519
Location: Stendec

22 Apr 2022, 8:19 am

brane75 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Even if you people decide for yourselves what the 'truth' really is, what will you DO about it?  Speculation without action is useless day-dreaming.
One thing that comes to mind - someone taking responsibility for vaccine side effects, which wasn't the case so far.
The side-effects of the vaccines show that the vaccine is ramping up your immune system.  If there were no side-effects, the vaccines would be ineffective.



Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,754
Location: Australia

22 Apr 2022, 8:43 am

ToughDiamond wrote:
^
No matter how good your thinking is, if you can't trust the information, you can't trust the conclusions.


As I said, use your critical thinking skills and life experience to suss out the bullshite.
Keep a skeptical mindset because you can't blindly trust what the establishment says.
Find reliable sources and consider what they have to say.
It isn't rocket surgery. ;)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Jun 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 22,754
Location: Australia

22 Apr 2022, 8:46 am

flamingshorts wrote:
The question assumes that covid exists. Some say it does not. I don't know. For me the weight of evidence suggests it does not. The year on year death toll for 2020 suggest it did not. Some say there was no flu due to hand sanitizer usage and masks.


I think there is enough evidence to conclude that Covid does exist. 8)


_________________
Laughter is the best medicine. Age-appropriate behaviour is an arbitrary NT social construct.
Don't tell me white lies. Gaslight me at your peril. Don't give me your bad attitude. Hypnosis, psychosis. Tomarto, tomayto. There are *4* lights. Honey badger.
If I'm so bad, pass me by. ;)


And one more thing,



Also, as George Carlin said, "I have no stake in the outcome." I'll stick around for the comedy.

"A stranger is a friend gang-stalker you haven't met yet."
Truth may be inconvenient but it is never politically incorrect...The Oracle of Truth has spoken...8)
Read my lips:-I am not a fan of the orange man.-I would never vote for the Republican party given the chance.-I am interested in being objective and rational.


Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 May 2008
Age: 65
Gender: Male
Posts: 56,519
Location: Stendec

22 Apr 2022, 8:47 am

Quote:
Pastor Samuel Eckert advertises himself as "Unternehmer, Influencer, Leader, Christ."* on his Twitter page.

Rumble is in a business partnership with Donald J. Trump.

Gab is a right-wing extremist website notorious for hosting deepfake photos and esoteric conspiracy theories.

Using these sources as "evidence" to support one's case is piling lies on top of more lies.

*"Unternehmer" means "Entrepreneur".  The REAL Christ would not need to go into business.



brane75
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

User avatar

Joined: 17 Apr 2022
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Posts: 49
Location: Croatistan

22 Apr 2022, 12:33 pm

Fnord wrote:
brane75 wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Even if you people decide for yourselves what the 'truth' really is, what will you DO about it?  Speculation without action is useless day-dreaming.
One thing that comes to mind - someone taking responsibility for vaccine side effects, which wasn't the case so far.
The side-effects of the vaccines show that the vaccine is ramping up your immune system.  If there were no side-effects, the vaccines would be ineffective.

So you're saying it's the person's immune system that takes responsibility for a legal product? I am by no means an antivaxxer and i already got my triple Moderna dosage but with all due respect; what you are saying makes no sense. The only antivaxx stance i agree on is that many side effect cases were left silent in all the mainstream media.