Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DesertWoman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2022, 7:28 pm

I have seen a lot of people on this site refer to "the neurotypicals," which only makes me wonder how much better things will get in this world. One group of people against another. Stigma is sad. I'm not a senior citizen, a man, or a person with superpowers. Savants have superpowers.

Men are men and women are women. I'm sick of classless men. People are going to do what is best for them, and listen to their friends. I get routinely sexually harassed. Because I am single. My computer is routinely hacked and that just feels terrible. My neighbors don't tell me their real names. It's wrong. My "friends" from childhood have their own challenges and I'm not needed in their lives.

I could easily rebuild my career and relocate. I've been living in this city for twenty years and I don't have to stay here forever. I can't watch television without it being uncomfortable. Or listen to the radio. If a man wants a place in my life he needs to show up. This teasing is humiliating and my civil rights are routinely violated.

Fenn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2022, 7:33 pm