Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 10:28 pm

I hate my sister so much, she think she knows everything about me, she always hear one side of the story, she don’t care to listen to me, she don’t care if she is wrong, she have to be right on everything, no wonder I want to kill myself, that the only way to get away from her. She think she knows what best for me. She told me I was a bad person, I am not bad, I can be bad to her, cuz the way she treated me in the past, she still treated me bad. In her text to me, she was so mean to me, cruel. I was right she doesn’t want me, she doesn’t want me as a sister. She made me sooooo upset earlier. She only want to see the worse in me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 10:34 pm

stick around just to spite your sister. you are not all the bad things she is saying. what she says to you reflects just on her and not you.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2022, 10:41 pm

I can understand.
My sister has done some horrible things to me.
Some people are just kinda poison.
I'm sorry your sister is being so unkind.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2022, 5:11 pm

beady wrote:
I can understand.
My sister has done some horrible things to me. https://www.surveyjunkie.com/member?sur ... ints=0#!cp
Some people are just kinda poison.
I'm sorry your sister is being so unkind.

There was a time when I was fighting with my mom when I was still living with her, I got soooo angry at her, I could not control my anger back then, she let me yell at her, cuz I would have hurt myself. My sister who wasn’t there, she blamed me, she said I did worse things, I was horrible to my mom, she sounded like I was monster. She also said people really don’t know the real me, bad. She always listen to one side of of everything, she believe other people & not her sister. There is trust fund from my mom, she died almost 9 years ago, she put my sister in charge of the trust fund, so the SSI won’t find out, I have to talk to her to get some money. She told me that she have to decide what is best for me cuz of the trust fund. She is going make things sooo worse for me. I wish I could stop her.

beady
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2022, 10:21 pm

Kitty4670 wrote:

There was a time when I was fighting with my mom when I was still living with her, I got soooo angry at her, I could not control my anger back then, she let me yell at her, cuz I would have hurt myself. My sister who wasn’t there, she blamed me, she said I did worse things, I was horrible to my mom, she sounded like I was monster. She also said people really don’t know the real me, bad. She always listen to one side of of everything, she believe other people & not her sister. There is trust fund from my mom, she died almost 9 years ago, she put my sister in charge of the trust fund, so the SSI won’t find out, I have to talk to her to get some money. She told me that she have to decide what is best for me cuz of the trust fund. She is going make things sooo worse for me. I wish I could stop her.

That's dreadful that she has control of the trust. Is there anyone in your life that is an advocate for you? Is there someone who has shown that they can be trusted to stand up for you and not take advantage of you? Maybe they can help you find some legal advice.