Saudi Arabia's first all-female crew takes flight

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,423
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

23 May 2022, 11:29 am

https://www.thenationalnews.com/travel/ ... es-flight/


_________________
Come here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,979
Location: Abbottistan

23 May 2022, 4:39 pm

How is the Muttawa reacting to this?



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,358

24 May 2022, 1:54 am

Hubba hubba

Image

Good job ladies



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,423
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

24 May 2022, 8:50 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
How is the Muttawa reacting to this?


The crown prince Mohammad bin Salman f****d the Muttawas.


_________________
Come here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645


Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2016
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,023
Location: Yorkshire, UK

24 May 2022, 9:51 am

Oh lord, about time they joined the 21st century. That's Wahhabis for you. :roll: If they were Sunni then maybe they wouldn't be so bonged in the head in the first place.


_________________
The term Aspergers is no longer officially used in the UK - it is now regarded as High Functioning Autism.


Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jul 2004
Age: 42
Gender: Male
Posts: 43,979
Location: Abbottistan

24 May 2022, 8:21 pm

Lunella wrote:
Oh lord, about time they joined the 21st century. That's Wahhabis for you. :roll: If they were Sunni then maybe they wouldn't be so bonged in the head in the first place.


Shias are not much better. Sufis are ok.



The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 16 Jun 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,423
Location: Beirut, Lebanon.

25 May 2022, 4:29 pm

Lunella wrote:
Oh lord, about time they joined the 21st century. That's Wahhabis for you. :roll: If they were Sunni then maybe they wouldn't be so bonged in the head in the first place.



Saudi Arabia is socially (slowly) progressing, Iran is going backward.


_________________
Come here to get the Block functionality for Wrongplanet:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=390645


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,358

25 May 2022, 4:33 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Saudi Arabia is socially (slowly) progressing.


So are glaciers



Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2016
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,023
Location: Yorkshire, UK

01 Jun 2022, 2:37 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Lunella wrote:
Oh lord, about time they joined the 21st century. That's Wahhabis for you. :roll: If they were Sunni then maybe they wouldn't be so bonged in the head in the first place.


Shias are not much better. Sufis are ok.



Pretty much, though I disagree with the whole beating the s**t out of themselves but each to their own.


_________________
The term Aspergers is no longer officially used in the UK - it is now regarded as High Functioning Autism.


Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2016
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,023
Location: Yorkshire, UK

01 Jun 2022, 2:41 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Lunella wrote:
Oh lord, about time they joined the 21st century. That's Wahhabis for you. :roll: If they were Sunni then maybe they wouldn't be so bonged in the head in the first place.



Saudi Arabia is socially (slowly) progressing, Iran is going backward.


Iran is terrifying at the moment, same for Afghanistan.

My MIL went to Islamabad when all that kicked off, took us 10 grand to fly her back in the middle of covid because we felt it became incredibly unsafe being only 3 hours away from it. Now Pakistan has banned imports so no reason to even go over there anymore.


_________________
The term Aspergers is no longer officially used in the UK - it is now regarded as High Functioning Autism.


cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 29,358

01 Jun 2022, 6:00 pm

Lunella wrote:
Iran is terrifying at the moment, same for Afghanistan.

My MIL went to Islamabad when all that kicked off, took us 10 grand to fly her back in the middle of covid because we felt it became incredibly unsafe being only 3 hours away from it. Now Pakistan has banned imports so no reason to even go over there anymore.


The countries you list aren't really on most people's holiday bucket list.