Why is there so much hating on the right on this website?

Page 2 of 16 [ 252 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:47 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Nothing wrong with “emotion”—as long as it makes sense.

It’s a problem when someone is talking about something important like politics. I’m not saying that emotion should play no part. We are all human, but with political opinions, it shouldn’t be the sole star of the show.

Providing emotion-based “evidence” does not help one’s argument.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 26 Jun 2022, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:48 pm

OP. Please tell me some right-wing ideas which would appeal to most people.

I don’t believe in abusing right-wing folks….but I don’t care for many of their ideas. They have a right to a “voice”—but others have a right to prove right-wingers wrong and to criticize their ideas.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:49 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
We still manage to have a moral compass which involves acceptance, tolerance, and understanding.
Not to mention caring for planet Earth.

Larkin Rose - Never Forget He gets to the point at 9:40

I'm not sure what you're on about.
I hate Biden and I've made that clear.
I hate Trump and I've made that clear.
I hate organised politics and hate big media.

I have my own brain.
I accept people based on how they treat others, rather than any other construct or ideology.

But, carry on. Honestly, you're free to think and feel whatever feels right for you.

* Just please, don't post hate.

Last edited by IsabellaLinton on 26 Jun 2022, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:51 pm

I do believe there must be some semblance of “sense” when discussing politics.

Speaking of something like Pizzagate, or offering various conspiracy theories, doesn’t cut the mustard.

On what basis, say, can one say that Hilary Clinton drinks the blood of her victims, or that Trump will retake the Presidency?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:54 pm

I would be fine with discussing a political conspiracy theory if some sort of valid evidence was provided, but I guess then it wouldn’t be a conspiracy theory….

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:56 pm

Twilightprincess wrote:
:|

Maybe it would be hard to be a right winger on this site.

I've been on this site since 2011 and I knew of 3 hardened right wingers based in the US. I think all three were gun owners and one was pro-military. Two of them eventually were banned never to be seen again. One came back a few years ago and hung around for 1-2 years before leaving again (I don't know the circumstances?).

There were also two young guys who was on WP for a decade, they started as teens and posted on this forum regularly. One left on their accord and were (ironically) given a tearful farewell by many of the members of this forum. The other was banned. I was curious why he wasn't banned before? that's because one of the mods around 7 years ago was his supporter. That mod eventually stopped being a mod and fortunately was not seen on this forum anymore.

There are also two Australians who I would classify as "further to the right". One of them is also quite popular on this site. He is currently not posting? the other has been periodically banned and at least one occasion tried to re-enter with another monicker.

Currently (as far as I can see) none the above are on WP.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:58 pm

QAnon is an example of a group of conspiracy theories which have been adopted, at least to some degree, by a considerable amount of people.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 7:59 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Twilightprincess wrote:

I've been on this site since 2011 and I knew of 3 hardened right wingers based in the US. I think all three were gun owners and one was pro-military. Two of them eventually were banned never to be seen again. One came back a few years ago and hung around for 1-2 years before leaving again (I don't know the circumstances?).

There were also two young guys who was on WP for a decade, they started as teens and posted on this forum regularly. One left on their accord and were (ironically) given a tearful farewell by many of the members of this forum. The other was banned. I was curious why he wasn't banned before? that's because one of the mods around 7 years ago was his supporter. That mod eventually stopped being a mod and fortunately was not seen on this forum anymore.

There are also two Australians who I would classify as "further to the right". One of them is also quite popular on this site. He is currently not posting? the other has been periodically banned and at least one occasion tried to re-enter with another monicker.

Currently (as far as I can see) none the above are on WP.

I could probably put a name to most of the blokes in question. :wink:

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:16 pm

flamingshorts wrote:
There is clearly a long term plan. Elites have been studying mass manipulation for a long time. Some say it is part of a long term totalitarian takeover with mass extermination/depopulation as its goal. Many of the tactics of totalitarians of 20th century are in play. Here is a small booklet BRAINWASH Alan Gourley

Look up the 45 rules for communism. Some say the goal isn't communism or fascism but technocracy and transhumanism. Trans movement is part of a plan for the slaves to have only one gender. The Australian govt signed a treaty on the international standardization of history in 1939. That was just one detail in the planning of this operation. There is social conditioning everywhere. Eg sport is used to make people accept restrictions on free speech.

The cult of celebrity has cast a spell. Here is proof Billy Joel - We didnt start the fire. (All people/events connected to Freemasonry. Even WWI and WWII were just carefully organized satanic sacrifices by the satanic elite.) All occultists/illuminati/freemason. All these words just mean satanism. Its all of them. Some celebrities have been murdered over the years for trying to tell people eg Chester Bennington, Peter Allen, Isaac Kappy.

Yeah, a lot of the stuff they are planning sounds like it sucks for humans.

But what is the point of all of this when there probably won't be any way to stop it from actually manifesting?

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:22 pm

Nekomonster wrote:
For one thing, women just lost their right to bodily autonomy, they're coming for contraceptives, same-sex marriage, and I s**t you not, SEGREGATION next (one senator went full mask-off on Twitter and suggested they challenge Brown v. Board of Education). They think that kids are being indoctrinated by some invisible queer Antifa agenda yet sell them on this idea they're going to hell for being different. They think joking about murdering trans kids is a haha gag. Here in Kansas, our conservative politicians just voted against additional funding for special education, because ?????

Yeah, I f*****g hate 'em.

Yeah, thank you for eloquently proving my point. Also, it's not one gender that is having their rights taken away.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:29 pm

OP: why do you like Trump?

I, myself, don’t see him as having any redeeming virtue that outweighs his malodorous ways.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:34 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:

Yeah, thank you for eloquently proving my point. Also, it's not one gender that is having their rights taken away.

We've already stated this on many of the RvW threads.
We view it as a human rights / equality issue affecting men, women, and all genders.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

kraftiekortie wrote:
OP: why do you like Trump?

I, myself, don’t see him as having any redeeming virtue that outweighs his malodorous ways.

I like what he did for SNL.

See? There’s always something positive to be seen if you try really, REALLY hard to look for it.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

Twilightprincess wrote:

Believe me it is lol.But I like the people here and I try to think the best of every member here and give everyone the benefit of the doubt despite our political differences.

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:40 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
flamingshorts wrote:
eg Climate Change hoax -> Governments/media lied -> can they be trusted about literally anything? Even covid? Even BLM? Even LGBTQI+? Every glitch in the Matrix has to be discredited.

All people can think for themselves instead of following a narrative from either of the US political parties.
Many people here aren't American, but even if they are they have their own brain.
They don't need a label of Republican or Democrat because they're free thinkers.

We still manage to have a moral compass which involves acceptance, tolerance, and understanding.

Sometimes labels fail to matter. I don't support the majority of either parties, but it's not just directly in politics. It shows up in every area of life. I can detect the pattern. I still lean more to the right wing, but that doesn't mean I can't think for myself.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2022, 8:47 pm

Hollywood_Guy wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

All people can think for themselves instead of following a narrative from either of the US political parties.
Many people here aren't American, but even if they are they have their own brain.
They don't need a label of Republican or Democrat because they're free thinkers.

Sometimes labels fail to matter. I don't support the majority of either parties, but it's not just directly in politics. It shows up in every area of life. I can detect the pattern. I still lean more to the right wing, but that doesn't mean I can't think for myself.

That's cool. I don't care if people lean more left or right so long as they're kind to others.
A lot of people make gross stereotypes against anyone who identifies Right (or Left).
I like to think everyone's more alike than we care to admit.
I assume we all believe in equal rights and freedom.

Of course, if someone starts spewing hate against any other group of people, that's a dealbreaker.