Didn’t come as a surprise that he was a virgin!

Page 1 of 34 [ 535 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 12:31 pm

My cousin who is 30 has autism was telling me last night how he was talking to this girl he met for the first time. He told her that he was still a “virgin” and the woman said back to him “that does not surprise me”

What do you think the woman might be implying about my cousin when she said that it did not surprise her? By the way there was alcohol involved in social setting he was in.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 12:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
What do you think the woman might be implying about my cousin when she said that it did not surprise her?
That she was not surprised to learn that he is a virgin.  She MAY have been implying that she thought he is generally unattractive, but there is no way to know for certain unless you ask her.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:04 pm

and then what happened?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:05 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
What do you think the woman might be implying about my cousin when she said that it did not surprise her?
That she was not surprised to learn that he is a virgin.  She MAY have been implying that she thought he is generally unattractive, but there is no way to know for certain unless you ask her.

Yeah quite a few people think my cousin is a virgin without even knowing him that well.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:06 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
and then what happened?

Well nothing much really. My cousin just kept quiet really.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:09 pm

So what? He's a virgin-----and he might have a chance not to be one very soon.....

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:15 pm

It was a lot more of a tactical comment from the girl compared to the old man who called me “ugly” months ago.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:16 pm

If somebody thought I was a virgin, I wouldn't really care.....

Why did your cousin tell this person he's a virgin, anyway? They just met!

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:19 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
If somebody thought I was a virgin, I wouldn't really care.....

Why did your cousin tell this person he's a virgin, anyway? They just met!

I don’t know really maybe he’s just a really honest guy. Do you think the comment had to do with his looks though?

There was this one woman in the group who said to her boyfriend “Isn’t he handsome”. My cousin misheard what she said and asked her “you mean me” and she said back to him “NO not you”

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:26 pm

It doesn't matter if he's an "honest guy." You don't go around telling people you've just met that you're a virgin. That's ridiculous. I NEVER, EVER told anybody I was a virgin when I was a virgin. Not even my first lover.

That's pretty much why I said he might not be a virgin soon. Maybe they were deep in intimate discussion?

Probably not his looks. Maybe she got that impression through talking to him a little. Plenty of "ugly" people lose their virginity pretty early.

I don't know if you're a virgin or not. You're smart enough not to relay the information either way, it seems.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:29 pm

What’s your opinion on this though…… ‘There was this one woman in the group who said to her boyfriend and the others in the group “Isn’t he handsome”. My cousin misheard what she said and asked her “you mean me” and she said back to him “NO not you”’

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:30 pm

I wouldn't hang out with people like that......this reminds me of middle school or something.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:32 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wouldn't hang out with people like that......this reminds me of middle school or something.

Why does that remind you of middle school?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:37 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
So what? He's a virgin-----and he might have a chance not to be one very soon.....

You don't mean with this woman, do you? Unless she's read some pick-up artist books and is negging him, it's unlikely she's interested, it seems more likely she was openly expressing her opinion that it's unlikely anyone would be interested.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 1:41 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

You don't mean with this woman, do you? Unless she's read some pick-up artist books and is negging him, it's unlikely she's interested, it seems more likely she was openly expressing her opinion that it's unlikely anyone would be interested.

God no way would he have a chance

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2022, 3:23 pm

Why is it like middle school? Because I heard these sorts of conversations in middle school.

All right....maybe the woman wasn't interested. Maybe you all should try venues other than bars or pubs.