voices/Telepathy. Has it happened to you?

Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2022, 4:12 am

I feel aliens, invisible soldiers (on other planes), intelligence agencies ect. in my head telepathically.

They are/have ruined my life.

I have not hear any voices (and they come fro inside my head/ Not hearing voices outlaid (not from outside my head).

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 4:14 am

Go to a professional mental healthcare person as soon as possible, please.

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jul 2022, 4:22 am

naturalplastic wrote:

I have, but telepathy is not hearing voices.

Beside all psychiatrists know milton Erickson and hypnosis.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 5:01 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Seconded.

There could be something wrong if you are "receiving telepathic messages" from "invisible alien soldiers".

Last edited by Fnord on 10 Jul 2022, 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 6:16 am

Visual hallucinations are usually symptomatic of some toxicity such as food poisoning, fever, or tumor.

Auditory hallucinations are usually symptomatic of mental illness or even perhaps demonic influence.

It is very unusual for someone with this sort of mental illness to seek medical help. However, there are various medications that can greatly reduce the occurrence of "voices".

Demonic influence used to be pretty rare (mostly tribal areas of the world). However with increasing occult practices, an increasing number of people are beginning to run into these problems as well. Some Hindu writings warn of the danger posed by unfriendly "entities". Regardless of what they are called, these can also wreck havoc on a life.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 10:19 am

timf wrote:
Demonic influence used to be pretty rare (mostly tribal areas of the world). However with increasing occult practices, an increasing number of people are beginning to run into these problems as well. Some Hindu writings warn of the danger posed by unfriendly "entities". Regardless of what they are called, these can also wreck havoc on a life.

They can’t wreak havoc on your life because they aren’t real.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 10:48 am

I've already told this tale but:
After becoming a Christian I would hear voices telling me to do things that turned out badly.
Only after accepting that salvation is through Christ's righteousness and not being 'religious' ,and after stopping trying to please God, did they go away.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 10:53 am

I had experiences that my family would’ve believed were caused by demons. I went to a doctor, got on medication, and they eventually went away.

I don’t believe in demons. There’s no evidence that proves they are real.

The original poster should see a doctor ASAP.

Technic1
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jul 2022, 1:41 am

I saw my gp after saying I was being hypnotised (by someone that admits studying hypnosis / psychology)ic
I was sent to mental health hospital, diagnosed schizophrehnic I said im aspersions and depressed she said 'its definitely not aspregers' that was just on the basis that id said 'hyotised by a psychology studying narc.
But explaining it was milton eriksons conversational hypnosis doesn't make what im saying believed. I ve since been diagnosed aspergers but the schizophrenic diagnosis still remains.

I did a Ouija board when young that said it was mooch, there were 2 of us using the ouija board.

I didn't think of this until I sold mt soul to the devil and saw that hitler was possessed by moloch, Churchill said he was possessed by moloch in his memoir.

KMCIURA
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Jul 2022, 4:17 am

Technic1 wrote:
I feel aliens, invisible soldiers (on other planes), intelligence agencies ect. in my head telepathically.

They are/have ruined my life.

I have not hear any voices (and they come fro inside my head/ Not hearing voices outlaid (not from outside my head).

Kid, you need professional help. And I do not mean psychologist, you need to be thoroughly examined by neurologist and psychologist. There may be many causes to what is happening to you, but every single one of them requires a proper treatment.

I felt all kinds of stuff and had "trips" like I was on acid, it took me 6 years to get properly diagnosed. After I've finally found a good neurologist, it turned out that I have a focal lateral temporal lobe epilepsy. It was nothing more than part of my brain malfunctioning. I'm on meds since almost two years and all of this is gone.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2022, 7:11 am

Technic1 wrote:
I saw my gp after saying I was being hypnotised (by someone that admits studying hypnosis / psychology)ic
I was sent to mental health hospital, diagnosed schizophrehnic I said im aspersions and depressed she said 'its definitely not aspregers' that was just on the basis that id said 'hyotised by a psychology studying narc.
But explaining it was milton eriksons conversational hypnosis doesn't make what im saying believed. I ve since been diagnosed aspergers but the schizophrenic diagnosis still remains.

I did a Ouija board when young that said it was mooch, there were 2 of us using the ouija board.

I didn't think of this until I sold mt soul to the devil and saw that hitler was possessed by moloch, Churchill said he was possessed by moloch in his memoir.

Well if you used ouija and sold your soul to the devil then its demonic harassment. Luckily you cant sell your soul because you dont really decide what happens to it.
Just believe in Jesus Christ and you'll be delivered.

You might have to go to get help from Christians, I'm not sure but its worth a try.
They advertise themselves under 'deliverance' instead of using the term 'exorcism' because of the association with that certain movie which portrays it in a very unrealistic fashion. In reality it's painless and quite uneventful, not the stuff shown in that movie.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2022, 10:27 am

I'm sure I can remember doing one of those online aspergers tests and one of the questions was: do you hear voices when you are doing the vacuuming?

I actually do do. I'm always having to turn it off because I think I can hear my name being shouted.

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jul 2022, 3:24 pm

That's just schizophrenia. A friend of mine has schizophrenia. Medication allows him to lead a healthy, happy, normal life without being harassed by telepathic aliens from other planets anymore.