Another Biden gaffe or new cancer revelation?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 4:21 pm

Jakki wrote:
Kamila Harris for President?
She gets my vote.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 7:32 pm

Fnord wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Kamila Harris for President?
She gets my vote.

Mine too!

Agent_Elflord
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jul 2022, 2:05 am

[/quote]
I want to see DeSantis get in just so the left can get a REAL raking over. :twisted:[/quote]
No thank you. I find actual freedom and liberty to be more important than “haha troll the libs!” 15 year old me would have agreed with you, but I grew out of that s**t and wouldn’t trust those two with my freedom just the same as I wouldn’t with Joe and Kamala.

I’m big into history, but I highly disprove of the 1776 commission for school curriculum (how is CRT considered to be indoctrination but not the 1776 commission where we can only teach about American history with a positive spin and not the real nitty gritty s**t and not that sugarcoating they’re doing in Utah and Texas in terms of relations with Native Americans and Slavery?), and I can only imagine how much worse it could be with De Santis involved.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2022, 4:55 am

Agent_Elflord wrote:

I want to see DeSantis get in just so the left can get a REAL raking over. :twisted:[/quote]
No thank you. I find actual freedom and liberty to be more important than “haha troll the libs!” 15 year old me would have agreed with you, but I grew out of that s**t and wouldn’t trust those two with my freedom just the same as I wouldn’t with Joe and Kamala.

I’m big into history, but I highly disprove of the 1776 commission for school curriculum (how is CRT considered to be indoctrination but not the 1776 commission where we can only teach about American history with a positive spin and not the real nitty gritty s**t and not that sugarcoating they’re doing in Utah and Texas in terms of relations with Native Americans and Slavery?), and I can only imagine how much worse it could be with De Santis involved.[/quote]

Fellow history buff here (I've got a BA in history from EWU). I couldn't agree with you more about the CRT scare.