The Toys of the Gods.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 8:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
I was hoping with your naval background and predilection for the scientific method that you might be able to answer why multiple US naval officers are on the record they
a) witnessed the flying pyramid with their eyes
b) filmed the objects
c) picked up swarms of pyramids on radar

It amuses me why people are so quick to bury their heads in the sand rather than confront what these objects are?
Because I have a Naval background, I can safely say that whatever information the Navy brass releases to the public has been carefully vetted to show exactly what the Navy brass wants the public to see.  Nothing more, and nothing less.
Apparently they have disclosed they have more, but won't release them because of national security issues. Apparently one image shows an object with a window and a pilot which isn't for public view.
Ah, yes . . . those nasty rumors . . .

:lol:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 8:17 pm

Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
I was hoping with your naval background and predilection for the scientific method that you might be able to answer why multiple US naval officers are on the record they
a) witnessed the flying pyramid with their eyes
b) filmed the objects
c) picked up swarms of pyramids on radar

It amuses me why people are so quick to bury their heads in the sand rather than confront what these objects are?
Because I have a Naval background, I can safely say that whatever information the Navy brass releases to the public has been carefully vetted to show exactly what the Navy brass wants the public to see.  Nothing more, and nothing less.
Apparently they have disclosed they have more, but won't release them because of national security issues. Apparently one image shows an object with a window and a pilot which isn't for public view.
Ah, yes . . . those nasty rumors . . .

:lol:

I was firmly in the drone camp that these objects are remote controlled due to the g-forces. However, this now is questioned. I honestly can't see how a living being can withstand the forces generated by the movement of these objects if they are infact an operated craft.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 9:30 pm

Take a ride on a Tic Tac.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2022, 11:16 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Take a ride on a Tic Tac.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 2:33 am

It looks UFOs can also choose to change their shape

Says a lot about homo sapiens group psychology that people just shrug their shoulders that these things exist :lol: