Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2007, 1:16 pm

I have just been to the Indian Take Away on my road for a very nice Chicken Vindaloo. I love Vindaloos. But the person in the restaurant behind the bar we got chatting I felt like an NT whilst chatting to her. I am conviced though that she was chatting me up????????? Then a collegue another woman came out another Indian woman came up to the bar and started showing me there drink which they have under the counter. When I walked out the girl said 'see you soon my friend' I am being very cautious around here but. It was very NT though. To make it scarey she knew where I live!! !! !! !!

Crazy_Ben
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Aug 2007, 1:56 pm

Hummm, you never know with bar tenders. They have to be very good at spotting potential customers and chatting them up. Or she could think you're cute. I would go back and have a drink and see what happens. Good luck!

edal
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2007, 2:16 pm

Congratulations, you've pulled one. I hope you like Indian meals because if I was in your position I'd become a regular customer.

Talk to her, try and keep the conversation moving from one subject to another, take it slow and don't panic.

Ed Almos

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 Aug 2007, 4:24 pm

heh, sometimes I can talk like an NT also, and the confidence level increases, id go back every time you got a chance and keep going!