Page 1 of 9 [ 129 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 6:33 am

Another thread on WP's favorite topic.

If you look at stats virginity and celibacy are at very high levels ,even outside of those with disabilities.

I think God is going to do something about this within two months.
My nickname for it is 'the sexocalypse'

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 6:35 am

For the red states, it's been going on for decades.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 6:41 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
For the red states, it's been going on for decades.

How do you mean?

I suppose the name 'sexocalypse' makes it sound scary but its not. Its just a humorous name that I came up with for a shift in society. And its not going to be caused by violence or anything bad in case someone gets the wrong idea.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 7:03 am

A "sexocalypse" would be - a no holds bar sex orgy of...Biblical proportions...that would somehow ...cause the end of the world. :lol:

IF all four billion adults on the planet had a simultaneous orgasm ...maybe it would end the world...with a bang!

The opposite of you mean. Which is celibacy breaking out like a plague of locusts across the globe.

Maybe you mean "Virgineggedon". :D

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 7:16 am

It's turning into a problem what has a few nations concerned. Japan and China and having serious problems with the lack of sexual activity with their populace.

People can say what they like about being ready for sex or not, but if entire nations are worried about populations thinning out then their idea of "ready" is probably wrong.

People need to have kids by 30 ideally. If someone hasn't even done the deed by roughly that age then they don't understand what it means to be "ready".

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 7:27 am

Oh noes, let's bring in the Handmaid's Tale.

:roll:

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:06 am

Quote:
A "sexocalypse" would be - a no holds bar sex orgy of...Biblical proportions...that would somehow ...cause the end of the world. :lol:

im saying that I think God is telling me that something similar to what you said is going to happen within a few months.

If im wrong then im wrong, but ive seen confirmations. Other people phoning me saying something is going happen at a certain time which matches up with what i got. But only I know about it being a 'sexocalypse'
Another Christian would call me due to God's prompting and quote a bible verse to me about sex
, which they would never thiink is literal...so they spiritualised the interpretation, so they didnt know what the message really was.

When I say they 'spiritualised the interpretation' I mean the bible passage was about sex but they would say 'it doesnt mean that literally it means that you shouldnt waste your time' or something like that

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:22 am

I thought that in today's world of the sexual revolution, and sexual liberation, that more people would be having sex now than before, but is there a reason why not, even with the liberation?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:39 am

Having lots of sex. And having lotsa babies are not necessarily the same thing.

klanka
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 8:39 am

ironpony wrote:
I thought that in today's world of the sexual revolution, and sexual liberation, that more people would be having sex now than before, but is there a reason why not, even with the liberation?

When people thought they had to get married in order to have sex, it was easier to find a spouse. Ever since the 1960's it's been going towards a free market.
In our financial free market many people are unemployed to make it an analogy.
Just to extend the analogy a bit further:
In order to have a job you need a minimum of social skills,intelligence, reliability,qualifications, transport, clothes, housing and energy. Or you have to be supremely talented in one area so a lack in the others isn't a problem. Hence why not everyone can find a job.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:11 am

naturalplastic wrote:
Having lots of sex. And having lotsa babies are not necessarily the same thing.

Nah people are genuinely not having as much sex anymore which I think needs to change. It's turning into a problem now more than just the low birth rate. I think people are just not getting into the swing of it, yet alone considering kids.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:12 am

Sexocalypse? I thought they shut that place down.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:42 am

klanka wrote:
If you look at stats virginity and celibacy . . .
What stats?  Links, please?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:46 am

MaxE wrote:

So maybe the problem has nothing to do with how we are social or how that's changed and more to do with some other issue that might impact sex drive.

My money is on people who realize they're in a crapsack are less likely to feel sexually motivated.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2022, 9:47 am

funeralxempire wrote:
Sexocalypse? I thought they shut that place down.

:lol: very good