Page 8 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 2:16 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Bottom line. If Joe is guilty he is going to skate. Whether Joe is guilty or not decades after his death Conservatives and conservative friendly media will still be upset that Joe “got away with it”.

I'm upset Mac Isaac and Rudi Giuliani got away with not getting charged for invading somebodies private files on their computer. How exactly are they any less culpable against your average hacker who goes to jail if they steal people's data?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 3:33 pm

cyberdad wrote:
I'm upset Mac Isaac and Rudi Giuliani got away with not getting charged for invading somebodies private files on their computer. How exactly are they any less culpable against your average hacker who goes to jail if they steal people's data?

Will you remember when it's explained to you for the 10th time?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 5:18 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Will you remember when it's explained to you for the 10th time?

What far more scarier than Hunter Biden's personal life (which frankly nobody cares about) is how easily your personal details can be hacked from your computer. The fact that members of the republican party willingly engaged in subterfuge to dig up Hunter Biden's personal and private details is pretty disgusting.

I can easily put the shoe on the other foot. How would Americans feel if after Jan 6 the Democrats obtained laptops belonging to Ivanka Trump and shared her personal files, emails and photos (including naked images) with members of the democrat party? How would you feel if your own laptop was hacked by a computer technician and all your personal details were shared with a third party, Would you think that's funny then?

I find it weird that invasion of privacy doesn't conflict with your so called "Libertarian" views? As I said, I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot you would not be defending the Trump enterprise and their shady behaviour with such a cavalier attitude.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2022, 11:13 pm

Dox47 wrote:
How many times have you said words to the effect of "where there's smoke there's fire" with regard to the Russian collusion hoax? Which despite being important to you to believe in, was in fact an entirely fabricated piece of oppo from the Hilary Clinton campaign that was successfully fed to the FBI and then weaponized by #Resistance media for pretty much the entirety of the Trump presidency, resulting in the insane Blue Anon phenomenon still gripping large parts of the country. Don't believe me? Look up Trump's actual foreign policy record towards Russia, not his attempts to suck up to Putin (what can I say, the man has a thing for tough guy strongmen), he makes Obama look like the real Putin stooge, which shockingly no one every accused him of being.

Could you give some specific examples of what you mean by "Trump's actual foreign policy record towards Russia," as compared to Obama's?

It would probably be best to start a separate thread on that topic. Feel free to refer to my question here, if you start a separate thread.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2022, 12:14 pm

I suspect you have Google Mona, it's very simple to use for what you're asking.