Veteran

06 Sep 2022, 9:55 pm

Sweet Pea hugs

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 3:34 am

You were likely drugged.

The only drug I can find via google that tastes like blueberry is some strain of blueberry cannabis or another - so the weed you were smoking Could have been a blueberry kush or something that can in fact taste like blueberry.

But there was guaranteed something else in it. Here's a site I found that describes the odours of a few common suspects when smoked: https://rehabs.com/blog/the-nose-knows- ... and-odors/

With it feeling like you just drank 50 redbulls, whatever it was was a very strong stimulant. Apparently the top two suspects have similar smells - either methamphetamine or crack cocaine. Meth is probably more widely available and cheaper, so if I were going to bet on one or the other it'd be my first pick as to the most likely suspect.

Zero % chance it was mushrooms - that's not the effect they have, and no one smokes them.

If she has track marks she's an intravenous drug user. Could be opiates, meth, or some combination. If she's adding meth to joints then she probably smashes it (mixes it with water and injects it) too.

Not all drug users are bad people - you yourself partake in safe recreational drugs.. but she's nuts. Completely excommunicate her from your life and never associate with her again in any capacity. Block her on all social media and her phone number etc. Delete her from your life and move on.

CableBlackBox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2022, 10:14 am

goldfish21 wrote:
You were likely drugged.

The only drug I can find via google that tastes like blueberry is some strain of blueberry cannabis or another - so the weed you were smoking Could have been a blueberry kush or something that can in fact taste like blueberry.

But there was guaranteed something else in it. Here's a site I found that describes the odours of a few common suspects when smoked: https://rehabs.com/blog/the-nose-knows- ... and-odors/

With it feeling like you just drank 50 redbulls, whatever it was was a very strong stimulant. Apparently the top two suspects have similar smells - either methamphetamine or crack cocaine. Meth is probably more widely available and cheaper, so if I were going to bet on one or the other it'd be my first pick as to the most likely suspect.

Zero % chance it was mushrooms - that's not the effect they have, and no one smokes them.

If she has track marks she's an intravenous drug user. Could be opiates, meth, or some combination. If she's adding meth to joints then she probably smashes it (mixes it with water and injects it) too.

Not all drug users are bad people - you yourself partake in safe recreational drugs.. but she's nuts. Completely excommunicate her from your life and never associate with her again in any capacity. Block her on all social media and her phone number etc. Delete her from your life and move on.

That is true, and yupp it indeed felt like some kind of gigantic redbull rush, I did indeed feel the blueberry kush but with that glass warehouse chemical smelling feeling as I inhaled, So prob meth as you said. What gets me is she DID NOT call 911 she just left me there and walked around and then to save her ass drove me home. I am guessing she was afraid the police would come and find the stuff in her room ?

CableBlackBox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2022, 10:30 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet Pea hugs

thank u

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 10:59 am

goldfish21 wrote:

This. ^

Delete, be careful, and move on.

She should be thankful you didn't press charges.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 11:40 am

CableBlackBox wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
You were likely drugged.

That is true, and yupp it indeed felt like some kind of gigantic redbull rush, I did indeed feel the blueberry kush but with that glass warehouse chemical smelling feeling as I inhaled, So prob meth as you said. What gets me is she DID NOT call 911 she just left me there and walked around and then to save her ass drove me home. I am guessing she was afraid the police would come and find the stuff in her room ?

Maybe due to her own mental deficits Or being under the influence herself she didn't recognize the danger you felt you were in? Or maybe she'd seen this happen to enough other people to believe she knew you wouldn't die so figured she'd just ignore your pleas and let it pass ?

She probably Also didn't want to the police/paramedics to find her stash Or discover that she had drugged you. We can only take educated guesses as to the actions of a mad person.. but yeah, it's a common occurrence that people worried about getting into trouble for something else won't call for help when it's medically necessary for someone. Unfortunately they're more concerned about their criminal activity than other peoples' lives - and also assume that first responders/ER doctors are going to be concerned with their wrongdoings instead of just focusing on the needs of the patient.

Reminds me of a time a coworker asked us to take him to the University hospital on campus because his heart was going haywire after a night of doing cocaine. We asked him how much he did and instructed him to tell the doctors and nurses. He was worried about getting into trouble. We assured him they don't give a flying F about how much coke he did; they Need to Know because it's medically relevant to helping make sure he stays alive. He understood and disclosed it. Not knowing could mean doctors administering the wrong amounts of other drugs that might not work or could have a bad reaction etc. They're not there to take notes for the cops, they're there to save lives and stabilize people so they can go home.

CableBlackBox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2022, 12:17 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
CableBlackBox wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
You were likely drugged.

Maybe due to her own mental deficits Or being under the influence herself she didn't recognize the danger you felt you were in? Or maybe she'd seen this happen to enough other people to believe she knew you wouldn't die so figured she'd just ignore your pleas and let it pass ?

She probably Also didn't want to the police/paramedics to find her stash Or discover that she had drugged you. We can only take educated guesses as to the actions of a mad person.. but yeah, it's a common occurrence that people worried about getting into trouble for something else won't call for help when it's medically necessary for someone. Unfortunately they're more concerned about their criminal activity than other peoples' lives - and also assume that first responders/ER doctors are going to be concerned with their wrongdoings instead of just focusing on the needs of the patient.

Reminds me of a time a coworker asked us to take him to the University hospital on campus because his heart was going haywire after a night of doing cocaine. We asked him how much he did and instructed him to tell the doctors and nurses. He was worried about getting into trouble. We assured him they don't give a flying F about how much coke he did; they Need to Know because it's medically relevant to helping make sure he stays alive. He understood and disclosed it. Not knowing could mean doctors administering the wrong amounts of other drugs that might not work or could have a bad reaction etc. They're not there to take notes for the cops, they're there to save lives and stabilize people so they can go home.

that makes sense, she was actually smiling and humming as she was walking around, oh and btw her eyes looked like this that night ( now that I realize I can link pictures in here)

Not that extreme but very similar

and as for her arms, it kind of looked like this ( about 20 of these but just smaller on the shoulder going down arm area) Kind of scabby and a little more faint than the picture

Also has faint dots that looks kind of like these all on her arm ( super faint and faded but u can see them)

CableBlackBox
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Sep 2022, 1:34 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:

This. ^

Delete, be careful, and move on.

She should be thankful you didn't press charges.

thnx