Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2022, 12:48 pm

Yes, most of my friends are males though I do have some female friends. Honestly, males are much easier to get along with than most females unless these females are truly genuine and have interesting things to talk about.

jillsurf12
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Nov 2023, 6:58 am

Just men and only men, when I was younger, I had a few friend girls, but then It all changed because I dunno, jealousy? The boys like me more or something? Maybe.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2023, 11:57 am

Typically.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2023, 12:59 pm

In my younger years, yes.

Nowadays I find same sex friendships to be more rewarding and long lasting.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2023, 1:07 pm

Are most of your friends opposite sex?

Online 'friends' - Yes
IRL friends - what friends :jester:

Entropic
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Nov 2023, 12:18 pm

Most of my friends are women. I actually find it difficult to befriend most men because I just don't gender conform to masculine stereotypes well nor do I care to, so a lot of the time I feel I become that stereotype gay friend women like to be around and ask questions about what it's like to a dude but without the threat of being around a dude who will try to get them into bed. In this situation I also did happen to sexually prefer men, but this was true even when I was more explicitly trying to date women.

bee33
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2023, 4:18 pm

I don't have many friends but all of them are men. (I am a woman.) Women are much too difficult. They are always reading subtext and getting offended by things I didn't say and never imagined I might have been perceived as having implied. Women who are socially skilled are offended by awkward women because they can't imagine that we are not doing it on purpose and being rude, or they find us too blunt. I also have very little in common with women, generally. Men are just more direct and easier to interact with. I might be able to be friends with autistic women but I don't know any in real life.