Page 3 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2022, 9:52 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
DeathFlowerKing wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
How about the environment and sea levels.

For this question I'm using only the Major Arcana cards.

The center focus card is Temperance which is about finding a harmonic balance. Right now nature has been thrown out of balance and it's possible that all this disease and disaster is part of the earth's way of trying to heal itself from harmful organisms (like us).

To the left I see The High Priestess which is a card about hidden secrets and intuition. Conspiracy theories and misinformation on every angle are very popular these days, aren't they? What's terrifying people right now is that they really don't know what's going on in our world and who to trust anymore. Also The High Priestess is connected water and The Moon so make of that whatever you will. She also sits between two pillars representing the knowledge of good and evil.

I also see the Strength card which is about perseverance and courage. The frightening changes coming to our world ials just something we will have to figure out a way to adapt to or else we go under.

To the right I see The Empress Card next to the Death Card. Ive often interpreted this card to be an Earthly Goddess like Gaia or Demeter, she wears a maternity gown symbolizing life and creation while surrounded by grains, fruitful trees, fresh waterfalls, and flowers. Like Gaia she gives birth to life, but next to ominous cards like Death I think it could mean very sinister things like the spread of disease and natural disasters and the end to life itself on a massive scale. It could also mean infertility and famine. Think on the fact that Death rides the horse called Pestilence as one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and is connected to diseases (Covid for example). This card is also ruled by Pluto a planet named after thr Roman God of The Underworld and this planet is thought by astrologers to be connected to destruction and calamity (it was first discovered around World War 2). This damgerous planet has also been making a return over America's natal chart in astrology from what I understand.

At the Top I see The Chariot. This is personally my card for war, battle, and competition. An alternative path would essentially be another American Civil War or Third World War over the last resources l left to us. Do we really want this? Actually, sometimes I fear it's a prophecy that's inescapable...

The Bottom card is The Fool. He amusingly always has his heads in the clouds as he's about to step off a ledge and potentially fall to his doom. If we all continue to act in the same manner as The Fool about what is happening to our world, then there is no escaping the grave danger we will all be in.

That is all my cards reveal. What do you think?

I think that's a very good prediction. It seems that famine is more of a worry.

Reminds me of this dark humor video.

Remember kids, "We're ****ed" is happening and in your lifetime.

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Sep 2022, 11:16 pm

"If China invades Taiwan will the US stand by Taiwan as a reliable ally?"

6 of Hearts: The past is fading away.

7 of Spades: A thief or a spy stealing military technology.

Red Joker aka 'Red Devil' Wicked overindulgence. Also something unexpected comes into play.

Jack of Diamonds: An unreliable friend (yup that could be we Ammmuurricans...)

7 of Clubs: Fighting against slander and unseen foes.

Alternative Path - 8 of Spades: A trap, imprisonment, a situation that basically feels impossible to escape from.

Path to Avoid: 7 of Hearts. Delusions, Illusions, perhaps even misinformation spreading like wildfire.

China already has access to much of our weapon technology thanks to their network of spies, the CCP will crank up propaganda against Americans, we really won't be that much help to Taiwan despite our promises, and America and China might become trapped in a situation of their own making over the situation with Taiwan.