I honestly first thought this had to be a joke!

Page 1 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

17 Sep 2022, 11:16 pm

Next time Trump voters deny they're part of a cult, just bring this up:

https://www.amazon.com/President-Donald ... 148&sr=1-1


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

18 Sep 2022, 4:38 am

How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.



cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Feb 2011
Age: 55
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,488

18 Sep 2022, 5:24 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Perhaps not....but republicans know very well whom they are sharing their beds with when they gleefully pick Trump at the ballot box



kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 86,972
Location: Queens, NYC

18 Sep 2022, 5:42 am

Maybe it’s a satire?

Though I tend to doubt it.



Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

18 Sep 2022, 6:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Perhaps not....but republicans know very well whom they are sharing their beds with when they gleefully pick Trump at the ballot box

I'm sure that doesn't bother them in any way you'd like it too.



OGMacgyver
Butterfly
Butterfly

Joined: 24 Aug 2022
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 15

18 Sep 2022, 9:05 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.
And how many people bought it?

Everytime liberals deny that they're in a cult, bring up legalizing crime, CRT, alternative gender insanity, little kids getting sex change operations, an illegal alien invasion, late term or post term abortions, and that they support communism (and may or may not realize it).

I wonder what extraterrestrial observers must think of us. Maybe they think what they're seeing is a comedy show on one of our TV channels and not reality.



Sigbold
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,905
Location: Netherlands

18 Sep 2022, 9:18 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?


Even funnier is that the page there is a link to a book, ]whose author claims Trump is The Anti-Christ :

https://www.amazon.com/Fourth-Beast-Don ... 6496&psc=1



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Sep 2022, 5:58 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Sep 2022, 6:08 pm

OGMacgyver wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.
And how many people bought it?

Everytime liberals deny that they're in a cult, bring up legalizing crime, CRT, alternative gender insanity, little kids getting sex change operations, an illegal alien invasion, late term or post term abortions, and that they support communism (and may or may not realize it).

I wonder what extraterrestrial observers must think of us. Maybe they think what they're seeing is a comedy show on one of our TV channels and not reality.


Democrats are not legalizing crime.
CRT is just another term for American history.
Alternative genders? Do you mean trans people?
And what percentage of children are actually getting sex change operations? Not very large, if the truth be told.
Illegal alien invasion? Border crossings are greatly exaggerated, and most so called illegals are people who have over stayed their Visas. Might their lack of whiteness have anything to do with it?
Post term abortions??? What, are you claiming doctors kill babies when they pop out?
Support communism? You mean like supporting social security, Medicaid and Medicare, unemployment insurance, workman's comp, Obamacare, public fire and police protection, and every other program that makes life possible?
By the way, many Trump supporters still belong to a cult.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

18 Sep 2022, 7:14 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.

Evidence please?



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Sep 2022, 10:41 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.

Evidence please?


Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/some-trum ... kinzinger/

I'll come up with others.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

18 Sep 2022, 10:49 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.

Evidence please?


Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/some-trum ... kinzinger/

I'll come up with others.

Not exactly the same, but they still see Trump as "the Chosen One." Still cultish.


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

18 Sep 2022, 11:45 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.

Evidence please?


Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/some-trum ... kinzinger/

I'll come up with others.


"And you have people today that literally — I think in their heart, they may not say it — but they equate Donald Trump with the person of Jesus Christ,” Kinzinger added.
"

He's making stuff up. Just like you do. Based on mind warping propaganda being cranked out to divide the US as much as possible.

You're never going to produce a conclusive example. It's either going to be the conjecture and hearsay of a critic, or some kook.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

19 Sep 2022, 12:23 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
How does one idiotic self published book by a nobody, make Trump voters a cult?

Did you see that it only got one star negative reviews?

Well except for that single five star review which was probably from the author himself.


Because it's not just that one author. Trumpsters who believe he's Jesus on his Second Coming might be a minority, but they certainly exist in larger numbers than the right's apologists want to admit.

Evidence please?


Here's one:

https://nypost.com/2022/08/17/some-trum ... kinzinger/

I'll come up with others.


"And you have people today that literally — I think in their heart, they may not say it — but they equate Donald Trump with the person of Jesus Christ,” Kinzinger added.
"

He's making stuff up. Just like you do. Based on mind warping propaganda being cranked out to divide the US as much as possible.

You're never going to produce a conclusive example. It's either going to be the conjecture and hearsay of a critic, or some kook.


So, because you disagree with Kinzinger and me, we made this all up? You disregard all the dedication from the religious right for Trump, proclaiming him "the Chosen One," and how he's supposed to be the most Pro-Christian President of all time?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Oct 2021
Age: 61
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,741
Location: US

19 Sep 2022, 2:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
So, because you disagree with Kinzinger and me, we made this all up? You disregard all the dedication from the religious right for Trump, proclaiming him "the Chosen One," and how he's supposed to be the most Pro-Christian President of all time?

Show me the religious right, outside of a kook, calling Trump Jesus Christ. Don't water it down to something less like you tend to do. You said they think he's Jesus, so stick with that, and provide something more than the opinion of a critic. That shouldn't be hard to to if there's any validity to the claim.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,635
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

19 Sep 2022, 2:48 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
So, because you disagree with Kinzinger and me, we made this all up? You disregard all the dedication from the religious right for Trump, proclaiming him "the Chosen One," and how he's supposed to be the most Pro-Christian President of all time?

Show me the religious right, outside of a kook, calling Trump Jesus Christ. Don't water it down to something less like you tend to do. You said they think he's Jesus, so stick with that, and provide something more than the opinion of a critic. That shouldn't be hard to to if there's any validity to the claim.


I said I'd come up with another one:

https://www.newsweek.com/billboard-hail ... ia-1628789

Of course the leadership of the Trump cult isn't going to go out and say to the general public that Trump is their Lord and Savior, though followers in the rank-and-file will have no such qualms. But why are you sensitive about Trump and the religious right? You say you aren't a Trump devotee, so fine. But are you in fact an evangelical, and dislike having mainline Christians point out your movement's failings?


_________________
-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer