Pfizer apparently rolled out vaxx untested for transmision

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 4:37 am

Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout, executive admits

Quote:
A senior Pfizer executive has admitted that the drug company did not know whether its Covid vaccine prevented transmission of the virus when it began rolling out the shots globally.
Janine Small, Pfizer’s president of international developed markets, was testifying before the European Union Parliament on Monday when she was asked the question by Dutch MEP Rob Roos.

“Was the Pfizer Covid vaccine tested on stopping the transmission of the virus before it entered the market?” Mr Roos asked.

“If not, please say it clearly. If yes, are you willing to share the data with this committee? And I really want a straight answer, yes or no, and I’m looking forward to it.”

Ms Small — appearing in the place of Pfizer chief executive Albert Bourla, who had been called to testify but pulled out of the hearing earlier this month — replied that the company had to “move at the speed of science”.

“Regarding the question around, um, did we know about stopping the immunisation [sic] before it entered the market? No, heh,” she said.

“Uh, these, um, you know, we had to really move at the speed of science to really understand what is taking place in the market, and from that point of view we had to do everything at risk. I think Dr Bourla, even though he’s not here, would turn around and say to you himself, ‘If not us then who?’”

Ms Small said Dr Bourla “actually felt the importance of what was going on in the world, and therefore as a result of that, we actually, um, spent $US2 billion, at risk, of self-funded money from Pfizer, to be able to research, develop and manufacture at risk, to be able to make sure that we were in a position to be able to help with the pandemic”.

Mr Roos shared a brief clip of Ms Small’s response on Twitter, describing the answer as “scandalous”.

“Millions of people worldwide felt forced to get vaccinated because of the myth that ‘you do it for others’,” he said in the video, which has been viewed more than five million times.

Mr Roos said the admission removed the entire basis for vaccine mandates and passports which “led to massive institutional discrimination as people lost access to essential parts of society”.

“I find this to be shocking, even criminal,” he said.

In the early stages of the global rollout, drugmakers and public health authorities claimed the shots would prevent transmission of the virus, with Dr Bourla stating in April 2021 that early trial data showed its vaccine was “100 per cent effective against severe Covid-19”.

Initially a small number of so-called “breakthrough” infections were reported, but by late 2021 it had become clear the vaccinated were still catching and spreading the virus.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 5:01 am

I thought they had phase 1, phase 2, phase 3 trials before they bought out the vaccine.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 6:27 am

People were going to build up herd immunity anyways. I got my fourth jab yesterday. But I have a feeling it hasn't really made any difference.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 7:45 am

There's still a lot of people getting COVID.....

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 7:49 am

People are always going to get covid the same as the flu and colds. I got a flu vax with the covid vax, but I don't think that will make any difference for me either. I've had zero side effects from any of my covid vaxs.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 9:16 am

Almost all the COVID rules have been dispensed with, anyway......it's pretty well acknowledged that COVID is "endemic" now.

SpiceWolf
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 9:17 am

The major point of this, is that, with no evidence of transmission blocking, everyone who claimed that it blocked transmission as their justification for the wholesale destruction of medical ethics and human rights with the mandates, was lying.

We know that they were full of BS, because we know they didn't have that data, that they could not have had that data because Pfizer never did those studies.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 9:45 am

It sounds even more important to me to get myself vaccinated. If it didn't curb transmission I assume it at least would reduce my symptoms.

What about the other company's vaccines?

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 10:50 am

Double Retired wrote:
It sounds even more important to me to get myself vaccinated. If it didn't curb transmission I assume it at least would reduce my symptoms.

What about the other company's vaccines?

Did Moderna lie also? Did Fauci give the ok to lie just like he did early on with the masks?
About that assumption if they lied about why would they not lie about effectiveness also?

Many peer reviewed studies were published about effectiveness. If the studies were never done those journal articles were all fake. Unlikely, but due to perception that does not matter.

This is a probable future disaster. The lie did save a lot of grief from severe illness. The vaccines did prevent transmission from early variants. It will continue to save people from severe illness for a time. Then as more people say “No vaccinations of any kind for me and mine from these proven liars” as immunity wears off and new variants and diseases emerge for which there is no immunity from, more and more will be harmed rather then saved.

But what about school vaccination mandates? That will put a break on this process. I do not have a big circle of people I know. Everybody I know knows somebody who is homeschooling their kids rather then vaccinating them. That is bad because parents are not trained teachers and these kids are segregated from their peers. Eventually as with private companies vaccine mandates school mandates will have to be lifted in order to remain viable.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Last edited by ASPartOfMe on 12 Oct 2022, 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 10:54 am

Was very dubious about this stuff from the start , and I was diagnosed with Covid and taken by ambulance to hospital , with the addition of triple pnuemonia . Almost three weeks . But have come to figure , this is a glorified flu virus . Possibly moved into public eye by political entities and big money makers . But am only me . So not being a politico , might never find out . 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 11:35 am

As I have posted in the main COVID thread COVID is both more deadly the flu and seems to cause more long term disability then the flu.

A “glorified” common cold is a better analogy as most common cold viruses are coronaviruses.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2022, 12:15 pm

Rather unethical, I think by Pfizer….! 8O

where ever you go ,there you are