DeathFlowerKing's Random Hanafuda Tarot Readings

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2022, 4:16 pm

Just thought I'd share a more positive card reading using my flower cards of Japan to maybe help everyone feel a little better? :flower:

I specifically asked these cards if there will be good news for the world by Christmas. This is what I pulled:

Plum Blossom (2 of Hearts), Peony (6 of Hearts), and Paulownia (Queen of Diamonds).

3 red cards is a pretty positive "yes" answer" to my question. 2 of Hearts is a peaceful union between two sides and exchange of gifts, 6 of Hearts is a return to the good old days and remembering happier, peacecul times, and the Queen of Diamonds represents stability that holds the world together.

These three flowers on the other hand, the Peony represents government aswell as fortune and prosperity while the Paulownia is also connected to authority but in a more spiritual sense.

The plum blossoms will bring a new message to the world from our world leaders. We can only hope it is positive, maybe more cooperation in the world to save our world from doom?

Best wishes to everyone! (And I mean it this time) :heart: :heart: :heart:

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 3:20 am

Whatever the readings are, the cards look beautiful. 'D love to see other cards.

What are the bad cards? What plant/flower is meant to be bad luck?

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 7:35 am

temp1234 wrote:
Whatever the readings are, the cards look beautiful. 'D love to see other cards.

What are the bad cards? What plant/flower is meant to be bad luck?

Thank you! :flower:

These are the two websites where i got some of my information for interpreting the symbolisms of the cards. Plus there is a video by a girl on youtube who uses tarot for divination and explains her personal interpretations.

I'd say that the worst cards are most likely the Willow Trees. Willow trees in many cultures are associated with ghosts and spirits, and in Hanafuda they're always drawn under rain with one card being an outright storm referencing the deadly and destructive tsunamis of Japan. So in a way they can be thought of as being equivalent to negative tarot cards such as Death, The Tower, or the Ace of Spades in cartomancy.

Alao i feel that each animal or object can have its own individual meaning too. For example the Wisteria is meanr to represent love and romance, but the cuckoo bird that appears in this flower suit means unrequited love in Japanese culture, and thus could be viewed as potentially negative in a love reading. Also i personally think if the cuckoo bird as a symbol of deception and dishonesty due to the way they hide their eggs in the nests of other birds, so another negative aspect of the cuckoo bird card could be a relationship built on lies?

I think Hanafuda has a lot of interesting potential for divination. Im surprised more people dont use it for this. 8)

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

DeathFlowerKing
Veteran
Veteran

15 Oct 2022, 3:50 pm

Another Hanafuda Reading.

I asked the question "Will Vladimir Putin use Nukes?"

Whar i pulled was a Chrysanthemum (9 of Diamonds) and two Pine Trees (Ace of Diamonds and Ace of Clubs).

What I'm sensing from these cards is not so much a nuclear war but more like a propaganda war spread through the internet. It's been going on for a while now and we might start to see more causalities caused by gullible people around the world being fed lies.

Something new will happen around the beginning of next year that will either make or break the world with this war between Russia and Ukraine. Possibly around some sort of celebration... not Christmas or New Years, but something else...