Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 10:22 am

I thought I would ask you this question

What is the longest you have been without having a Meltdown of somekind. Me personally I went throughout a whole year without having a Meltdown I had one in February/March 2006 and didn't have one again until around about March 2007 I spent that long time without having a Meltdown.

I don't whether you have ever had a minor meltdown or whether those even exist at all.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 10:23 am

Almost one year (between May 2004 and May 2005).

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

MrMacPhisto
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2007, 10:45 am

I kept thinking after one year without one and then suddenly getting one the first thing I thought was 'Uh oh I thought all this had finished' and the other was 'Oh great not again'

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

12 Aug 2007, 1:24 pm

hmmm... well... I get meltdowns due to overstimulation or unability to control whats happening, or sort it out, but can repress some of the worse symptoms of meltdown, but I sure as hell feel it, id say ive went 2 years without, this was when I was going to a local community collage to start out my collage career, kinda get used to the work (i graduated high honors) it was easy and I was living at home never did I have life as easy, i worked part time, had freedom, life wasss never as good as it was between 2001-2003.

samtoo
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2007, 7:43 am

About 2 or so months... that, for me, is a fair while without having a meltdown. I hate my inconsistency lol but at the same time I love what I can do when I don't have a meltdown... it's weird... :?

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

13 Aug 2007, 9:16 am

i havent had one since about august 4 of this year. the last time i drank, ive never felt better and dont anticipate another meltdown for quit some time. my mom is finally going to work this week and my sister that isnt related to me is going back to highschool this thursday, (thank god) that means i get the house to myself and can watch all the law&order and charmed i want to in my underware

:D