Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

doloras
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Aug 2007, 5:30 pm

gwynfryn wrote:
doloras wrote:
Okay. I shudder with embarrassment to ask, but does anyone else here have a fascination with their own reflection?

Women do, but autism is overwhelmingly a male issue.

... I'm not sure whether that was supposed to be a joke or not, but I am in fact female and I know for a fact that most of the women I know don't do that. :?

Jimbogf
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Aug 2007, 9:49 pm

I don't like looking at myself in the mirror, it creeps me out. For a couple reasons I geuss. One reason maybe because I had a terrible "Bloody Mary" fear when I was kid, and was absolutely terrified of mirrors. That fear might be still lingering in my subconcious mind or something.

gwenevyn
l'esprit de l'escalier
l'esprit de l'escalier

13 Aug 2007, 10:07 pm

Jimbogf wrote:
I don't like looking at myself in the mirror, it creeps me out. For a couple reasons I geuss. One reason maybe because I had a terrible "Bloody Mary" fear when I was kid, and was absolutely terrified of mirrors. That fear might be still lingering in my subconcious mind or something.

Oh, yeah! :lol:

I still don't like to be in the bathroom with the lights out.

michel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2007, 4:51 pm

I look at myself in the mirror way too much. I can just stand in fron of a mirror, and put on some good music, and just stare. I've always been like that, since childhood. I was a fashion model for quite a while, which only encouraged it. :lol:

WillMcC
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2007, 5:18 pm

I personally don't like looking in the mirror. I also don't like to take pictures of myself (though I'm getting better with others taking pictures of me).