De Santis used to groom underaged girls

Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2023, 9:36 am

cyberdad wrote:
So far DeSantis has not denied that he was drinking with teenage girls. His only response was ‘I don't spend my time trying to smear other Republicans’
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/02/0 ... a-00081872

Trump Vs DeSantis.....he who has not sinned cast the first stone :lol:

I originally posted this because DeSantis is a hypocrite who has been on a witchhunt throwing around accusations of pedophilia and “grooming” at Democrats, particularly gays and those participating in and promoting drag shows.
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/wh ... -a-sudden/

Trump lie? Never! :lol:

But on the other hand what DeSantis said ... IS a "non denial denial".

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2023, 9:37 am

cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
The Chinese are breathing down our necks because our President, via his son, was bought and paid for. They just needed a bunch of dummies who were either too envious if they couldn't work, or to lazy to work if they could to vote for him because they thought they'd be taken care of. Spoiler alert: we're about to have a lot bigger problems than Stormy Daniels or Declassified documents.

If I recall when the US economy was in the doldrums during the Obama presidency the republicans like De Santis and Cruz were more interested in conspiracies and heresay.

And you're deciding to join them? I must say that shows quite a bit of growth on your part, and in such a short span of time. Bravo... :roll:

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2023, 1:46 am

naturalplastic wrote:
But on the other hand what DeSantis said ... IS a "non denial denial".

Trump may be a liar, but eventually if you pay people to dig dirt you might strike gold. My guess is De Santis has been advised by his legal team not to respond to Trump's incitement (the same way Andrew pretended to not acknowledge the photo of him feeling up a 17 year old).

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2023, 1:48 am

Persephone29 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Persephone29 wrote:
The Chinese are breathing down our necks because our President, via his son, was bought and paid for. They just needed a bunch of dummies who were either too envious if they couldn't work, or to lazy to work if they could to vote for him because they thought they'd be taken care of. Spoiler alert: we're about to have a lot bigger problems than Stormy Daniels or Declassified documents.

If I recall when the US economy was in the doldrums during the Obama presidency the republicans like De Santis and Cruz were more interested in conspiracies and heresay.

And you're deciding to join them? I must say that shows quite a bit of growth on your part, and in such a short span of time. Bravo... :roll:

If you are going to point fingers at people and allege they have runny noses then first make sure your own nose is clean.