Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 12:48 am

Who ownes you?

A simple question one may say, but there is a bit more to this question when one examines things further.

The question of ownership started back a couple of years ago where a case came to court after an individual had either taken a company to court, or the company had taken the individual to court over the ownership of a device installed in the persons body. (Can't remember the details, but this can potentially involve anything that can medically be placed and remain in ones body).
What is interesting is that the judge ruled that the company had the rights to the product even though the individual had no way to personally remove whatever it was.
There is potentially a larger picture here of concern because it has opened up a whole area of potential for pharmasuitical companies to legally claim ownership and set rules as to where one can go and what one can or cannot do etc if one has something owned by the company installed.
What is termed as an item which a company can own? This is the concerning part, as logically it is something which can stay in ones body, so can potentially include vaccines, pacemakers, shunts, joints and many other items!
I don't know if this case effects those of us who live in other countries and places, and I don't remember names etc except that I read about this via a poster on this site who at the time provided me with links which I no longer have, so anyone who remembers it and can share the link would be appreciated.
But what concerns me is the far reaching effects of the potential of the outcome of this case, as potentially one can innocently recieve a vaccine which can stay in ones body for a long time, where it is impossible to rid oneself from the potential ownership of the product!
One can legally have restrictions and conditions placed upon oneself that one has no say or part in the outcome other than to comply, and this is concerning.
It leads me to the scriptures that talk of the "Mark of the Beast" where God said that He owns us and why anyone who takes this mark (Whatever it is) has in effect given their ownership to the Beast (Whoever or whatever that is), and therefore has destined themselves to Hell as God says he will not accept those who took the mark into Heaven.
Now this situation could be thousands of years from now or it could be right at the door (As in close to happening).
So while I do not want to scare anyone, I do want people to consider for themselves what they think about this. What do you think about this? The potential of it and could it be setting the scene for Biblical events to come?

I am not wanting to stop anyone from having anything which saves ones life or improves ones quality of life inside ones body which is why I feel the judge acted in error due to the far reaching potential way in which the ruling can imply, so if anyone knows more or can remember the thread with the link it may be useful.

One thing though I will say is to be aware and on the look out for the potential of what is described as "The mark" and the possibility of whoever or whatever the "Beast" actually is.

Anyway. Is just a few thoughts while I am awake where I should be sleeping! :D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 2:10 am

Could cause one to think ..? 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

19 Feb 2023, 3:01 am

Vaccines don't remain in your body. They are very quickly broken down. In fact, that's usually the whole point. A vaccine works by stimulating your immune system to break it down, so that in the future your immune system will know how to break down things that look like the vaccine but are actually microbes.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 12:58 pm

If you buy a loaf of wonderbread then you own it. Same with a car or an electrical appliance. Remington doesnt own your shaver, and Ford doesnt own your car and Wonderbread doesnt own your sandwich bread. You do.

So once youve paid your medical bills you own your pacemaker. Dont you? The Acme Pacemaker Co. doesnt own it anymore. Or whomever makes them.

Recidivist
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 1:55 pm

The plot to Repo Men (2010)

Quote:
In 2025, advancements in medical technology have perfected bio-mechanical organs. A corporation known as The Union sells these expensive "artiforgs" on credit, and when customers are unable or unwilling to pay for their artiforgs The Union sends "repo men" to locate and forcibly repossess the organ - invariably resulting in the death of the owner

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 2:03 pm

I think it’s absurd. One can take scriptures out of context and get them to mean almost anything.

One of these days when I’m really bored I’ll come up with something that is at least as silly.

Why would God care if people are vaccinated or not? God would have to be a nutjob to send people to Hell for receiving medical care.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 2:23 pm

If you paid for the surgery (or your insurance paid for it), you own what was implanted inside you. The company only manufactures it. The pacemaker is yours.

As far as vaccines: like Walrus said, they don’t remain in your body very long.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 3:31 pm

I got to sue a major international empire because of something that was implanted in my body.
It was considered their product in terms of liability.
They didn't own me, but just the product.
They had to pay me damages.

WisteriaRose
Toucan
Toucan

19 Feb 2023, 3:35 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I got to sue a major international empire because of something that was implanted in my body.

That sounds scary.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 3:38 pm

WisteriaRose wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:

That sounds scary.

Hi and welcome to WP.

Thanks. Yes it was very scary. I spent years in court with a personal injury lawyer.
It's still affecting me now many years later.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 4:55 pm

^Gosh. How many lifetimes have you lived so far?

Last edited by naturalplastic on 19 Feb 2023, 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2023, 5:03 pm

Just one, thanks.
I've talked about this before but people made fun of me.
You're all so empathetic I could never thank you enough. :lol:

Wanna see the surgical reports?
I had a good surgeon who wasn't even me.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2023, 10:34 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
Who ownes you?

A simple question one may say, but there is a bit more to this question when one examines things further.

The question of ownership started back a couple of years ago where a case came to court after an individual had either taken a company to court, or the company had taken the individual to court over the ownership of a device installed in the persons body. (Can't remember the details, but this can potentially involve anything that can medically be placed and remain in ones body).
What is interesting is that the judge ruled that the company had the rights to the product even though the individual had no way to personally remove whatever it was.
There is potentially a larger picture here of concern because it has opened up a whole area of potential for pharmasuitical companies to legally claim ownership and set rules as to where one can go and what one can or cannot do etc if one has something owned by the company installed.
What is termed as an item which a company can own? This is the concerning part, as logically it is something which can stay in ones body, so can potentially include vaccines, pacemakers, shunts, joints and many other items!
I don't know if this case effects those of us who live in other countries and places, and I don't remember names etc except that I read about this via a poster on this site who at the time provided me with links which I no longer have, so anyone who remembers it and can share the link would be appreciated.
But what concerns me is the far reaching effects of the potential of the outcome of this case, as potentially one can innocently recieve a vaccine which can stay in ones body for a long time, where it is impossible to rid oneself from the potential ownership of the product!
One can legally have restrictions and conditions placed upon oneself that one has no say or part in the outcome other than to comply, and this is concerning.
It leads me to the scriptures that talk of the "Mark of the Beast" where God said that He owns us and why anyone who takes this mark (Whatever it is) has in effect given their ownership to the Beast (Whoever or whatever that is), and therefore has destined themselves to Hell as God says he will not accept those who took the mark into Heaven.
Now this situation could be thousands of years from now or it could be right at the door (As in close to happening).
So while I do not want to scare anyone, I do want people to consider for themselves what they think about this. What do you think about this? The potential of it and could it be setting the scene for Biblical events to come?

I am not wanting to stop anyone from having anything which saves ones life or improves ones quality of life inside ones body which is why I feel the judge acted in error due to the far reaching potential way in which the ruling can imply, so if anyone knows more or can remember the thread with the link it may be useful.

One thing though I will say is to be aware and on the look out for the potential of what is described as "The mark" and the possibility of whoever or whatever the "Beast" actually is.

Anyway. Is just a few thoughts while I am awake where I should be sleeping! :D

God and Jesus own me.