Idaho bill to criminilize mRNA vaccines

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2023, 11:29 pm

Idaho bill would criminalize anyone who administers COVID-19 mRNA vaccines

Quote:
Two Republican Idaho lawmakers introduced a new bill that would criminalize anyone who administers COVID-19 mRNA vaccines.

If approved, violators would face misdemeanor charges.

"Today I introduced a bill to ban all messenger ribonucleic acid technology (mRNA) in the State of Idaho," Sen. Tammy Nichols wrote on Twitter Thursday.
During her presentation to fellow lawmakers, Nichols said she is most concerned with Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

"I think there is a lot of information that comes out with concerns to blood clots and heart issues," Nichols said.

Meanwhile, her tweet was met with criticism, as well as praise

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2023, 3:11 am

Nuts. Anti-science. Require warning materials or speech if you're flipped out about safety, but banning? Because politicians know so much better than the doctors and scientists? Right. Not.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 1:00 am

DW_a_mom wrote:
Nuts. Anti-science. Require warning materials or speech if you're flipped out about safety, but banning? Because politicians know so much better than the doctors and scientists? Right. Not.

Remember, this is Idaho we're talking about. They have a senator named Crapo.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 6:48 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Seriously? A Senator named Crapo? :lol:

Let's also remember that Central and Eastern Oregon may become a part of Idaho. :x

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2023, 11:38 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Seriously? A Senator named Crapo? :lol:

Let's also remember that Central and Eastern Oregon may become a part of Idaho. :x

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Crapo

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2023, 2:45 pm

My view is that a group of politicians are not to be trusted to deal with a matter of science in this case.

There is no clear scientific argument that the mRNA vaccines are unsafe, they appear to be safer than the Oxford vaccine and the Sputnik vaccine so I see a good scientific argument for using the mRNA vaccines as they offer good protection against COVID19.

I think the idea of a law against the mRNA vaccines makes as much sense as the The State of Tennessee v. John Thomas Scopes which is commonly known as the "Scopes Monkey trial" which was all about the <sarcasm>Vile Crime</sarcasm> of teaching school children the theroy of evolution from a biology text book which was approved by the state of Tennessee (The ultimate irony).

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

ilovepalmtrees
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Feb 2023, 12:08 am

No surprise they are republicans.

old_comedywriter
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 12:15 am

Idiots.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2023, 1:34 am

ilovepalmtrees wrote:

Only Wyoming is redder.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Mar 2023, 5:14 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:

Woodpecker wrote:
My view is that a group of politicians are not to be trusted to deal with a matter of science in this case.

What neither of you seem to appreciate is that there are plenty of scientists and doctors calling for the mRNA vaccines to be withdrawn too. What's more, a lot of the 'science' you've been told to trust promoting these vaccines (and related measures) over the past three years has been influenced by politics anyway. For example..

- Those scientists and doctors who warned against lockdowns in the first place (e.g., see the Great Barrington Declaration) were ignored.
- Doctors and scientists recommending repurposed and provably safe drugs as treatments for covid were ignored, censored or attacked in the media.
- Doctors and scientists warning against mRNA vaccines from the start were likewise ignored, censored or attacked in the media.
- Most vaccines require about ten years of testing before being rolled out. There had never been any mRNA vaccines approved for use on humans before. Nor had there ever been a successful vaccine of any sort for a coronavirus before. Yet these mRNA covid vaccines were rolled out in a few months.
- Whistleblowers who spoke out about fraud during the clinical trials were ignored.
- Doctors and scientists who spoke about natural immunity from previous infection being the best protection against future infection were ignored, and the covid vaccines were promoted to everyone whether they already had the antibodies or not
- Pfizer admitted their vaccines weren't even tested to see if they stopped transmission, and yet the covid vaccines were still rolled out to children and teenagers who were at hardly any risk from covid itself.
- And now the mRNA vaccines are causing health problems all over the world, most politicians and media are still covering it up.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Mar 2023, 5:35 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
ilovepalmtrees wrote:

Only Wyoming is redder.

I would advise people to forget about party-political bickering and do some independent research on this, since we are talking about matters of life and death here.

Off the top of my head, here are some people who have spoken out against the covid response as promoted by Biden and his supporters-

Max Blumenthal
Jimmy Dore
Tim Robbins
Russel Brand
Woody Harrelson

Are these people left-wing enough for everyone?