Page 6 of 20 [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 1:02 pm

I suppose they're a nice appetizer to get everyone all hyped up for the real deal! :D

Reality is likely going to be much more boring. Just an announcement in the news that trumplestiltskin turned himself in willingly to avoid photos & videos of him in such a low Loser moment.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 1:20 pm

Trump warns of 'potential death and destruction' if he's charged in hush money probe

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump escalated his rhetoric against the Manhattan district attorney's probe into a hush money payment made during his 2016 campaign, warning in an overnight post on his Truth Social site about "potential death and destruction" if he is charged in the case.

But the early Friday post on Truth Social marks Trump's most explicit reference to violence yet, echoing his intensified rhetoric during the events that led-up to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote. "Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely [sic] hates the USA!"

In a Thursday post, Trump pushed back on suggestions that people remain calm. "OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!" he wrote.

Trump's call to action has so far received a subdued reception from supporters, with small crowds showing up to protest the DA's actions.

Bolding=mine

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 1:40 pm

He's delusional. Keeps equating himself with the country over and over again.

He'll keep his rage machine going on troth sensial and no one will go on a killing spree for him because all the people stupid enough to fall for that are already in jail for their January 6th coup attempt.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 6:49 pm

Alvin Bragg Threatened Hours After Trump Warns of 'Death and Destruction'

Quote:
Emergency personnel responded to Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's office on Friday after a package with suspicious white powder was reportedly found in the office mail room.

The package, which reportedly contained a message that said, "Alvin—I'll kill you," came following a message posted on social media by former President Donald Trump that warned of "death and destruction" if he's criminally charged in New York.

The New Yew York Police Department (NYPD) confirmed to Newsweek that an envelope with a letter and white powder was found at Bragg's office. WNBC and Fox News reported that the letter contained the death threat to Bragg, and the NYPD confirmed to Newsweek that it is investigating the incident.

Later on Thursday, the former president incited anger by sharing an image on Truth Social that showed an image of himself holding a baseball bat next to a photograph of Bragg's face.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 8:56 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
I suppose they're a nice appetizer to get everyone all hyped up for the real deal! :D

Reality is likely going to be much more boring. Just an announcement in the news that trumplestiltskin turned himself in willingly to avoid photos & videos of him in such a low Loser moment.

I would honestly like to see Trump in gaol.
I would honestly like to see half the politicians of any persuasion in the world in gaol too.
Perhaps "half" is being too generous. 8)

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:01 pm

It is worth noting that TRUMP released the news about a possible indictment, NOT the prosecutor.

He's playing this for all its worth and trying to create outrage.

We don't know if they've ever actually been close to an indictment.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:03 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Trump warns of 'potential death and destruction' if he's charged in hush money probe
Quote:
Former President Donald Trump escalated his rhetoric against the Manhattan district attorney's probe into a hush money payment made during his 2016 campaign, warning in an overnight post on his Truth Social site about "potential death and destruction" if he is charged in the case.

But the early Friday post on Truth Social marks Trump's most explicit reference to violence yet, echoing his intensified rhetoric during the events that led-up to the Jan. 6, 2021, assault on the U.S. Capitol by his supporters.

"What kind of person can charge another person, in this case a former President of the United States, who got more votes than any sitting President in history, and leading candidate (by far!) for the Republican Party nomination, with a Crime, when it is known by all that NO Crime has been committed, & also known that potential death & destruction in such a false charge could be catastrophic for our Country?" Trump wrote. "Why & who would do such a thing? Only a degenerate psychopath that truely [sic] hates the USA!"

In a Thursday post, Trump pushed back on suggestions that people remain calm. "OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!" he wrote.

Trump's call to action has so far received a subdued reception from supporters, with small crowds showing up to protest the DA's actions.

Bolding=mine

Trump over-rates himself.
"He is not the messiah...
He is a very naughty boy..."

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:07 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
It is worth noting that TRUMP released the news about a possible indictment, NOT the prosecutor.

Trump is trying to manipulate his supporters the way Stalin did.
He wants to kreate "useful idiots".
I suspect a lot of Republicans are over it.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:21 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:

That and he’s fundraising off of it. He raked in $1.5M in 3 days from a bunch of suckers after his “I’m gonna be arrested Tuesday!!” troth sensial post.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:23 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:

Way ahead of you, "sister". 8)
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=412487&start=48#p9261251

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:25 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

That and he’s fundraising off of it. He raked in $1.5M in 3 days from a bunch of suckers after his “I’m gonna be arrested Tuesday!!” troth sensial post.

I believe he learnt that from some of the organisers of the BLM group. 8)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:30 pm

Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Nah, he’s been grifting money from suckers for his entire life. If anything those BLM scammers learned tricks from the donald.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2023, 9:41 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
Pepe wrote:
goldfish21 wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:

Nah, he’s been grifting money from suckers for his entire life. If anything those BLM scammers learned tricks from the donald.

:mrgreen:

DW_a_mom
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2023, 9:52 pm

Pepe wrote:

A lot of the ones I know personally most definitely are.

But some of them would still vote for him if he became the Republican candidate ...

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2023, 10:39 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
Pepe wrote:

But some of them would still vote for him if he became the Republican candidate ...

Seculation=mine
I have seen no polling on this.
I suspect the vast majority of Republicans, even those that desperately want to move on would still vote for Trump should he be the nominee as the lesser of two evils. "Us deplorables owning the libs" is what is it mostly about. Some similarities to a defeated army burning everything just because.

Persephone29
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2023, 9:23 am

ASPartOfMe wrote:
DW_a_mom wrote:
Pepe wrote:

Seculation=mine
I have seen no polling on this.
I suspect the vast majority of Republicans, even those that desperately want to move on would still vote for Trump should he be the nominee as the lesser of two evils. "Us deplorables owning the libs" is what is it mostly about. Some similarities to a defeated army burning everything just because.

I would prefer Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis.

But, Biden is absolutely pathetic. If the Democratic Party would put forth someone like Tulsi Gabbard, they would see more unification. But they keep offering up these corrupt goons and so there's polarization. You cannot run on pandering to a select group of people and expect the everyday American to get behind it. And so what is seen as 'burning everything' is really just a bunch of people who are saying 'what the actual f**k, we're sick of this way out there, whacko s**t.'

Neurocognitive exam in May 2019, diagnosed with ASD, Asperger's type in June 2019.