Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 9:42 pm

x_Nighthawk_x wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

What sorta guitar do you have?

Thanks!

I have an electric guitar. It’s an ESP LTD SN-200. I’m currently learning to play Monster by Skillet. It was my favorite song when I was about 11 or 12 years old.

Awesome. My brother had (technically has, he's just on another continent) an LTD KH-602 that he really liked.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2023, 8:19 am

Skyrim is an interesting game. Generally you can only have one character but another NPC can join your party and you can work as a team. But in the last game, I decided that I wanted to play the game my way. I came across a vampire, the first vampire and decided to take her back to her father. But I could not gain reentry back into her domain because I was not a vampire and I did not want to become one. So she just followed me about. We were a gain of three, all very unique characters. The only problem at the beginning is that the other two characters would every once and awhile strike a blow against each other (by mistake in the heat of battle) and then a war to the death would break out between them. If it lasted one would die. So I found out that if I fled the area, they would show up and be friends again. It was a strange combination. But after playing the game, we became almost unbeatable as a team. We killed over 200 dragons, all shapes and sizes. The strangest thing was that after awhile, Skyrim became a very peaceful place. This team of three brought a type of peace to this strange computer world.

You said that you were an ISTJ. I am an INTJ. This is a very rare type. I am 74 years old but I have a mind of a child. A very smart child. When I was around 20, I grew a mustache and everyone just assumed I was an adult. But I am still a child. I died when I was around 3 or 4 years old. I was attacked by a bull and it killed me. I went through what is called a Near Death Experience. I stood next to my dead body. I saw the terror in the faces of my parents. They pulled my dead body into the house and put my body into my room and placed me in my bed. I stood next to my dead body and a voice spoke "live or die, your choice". I do not know where the voice came from. I saw the terror in my parents eyes and said live.

I have no memories of my death. I came online perhaps an hour later when they put me in my bed. It was my right side brain (my REM and NREM sleep brain) that returned. All was fine until I reached the age where a child becomes an adult, around the age of 12. I did not make this transition. I am still a child similar to Peter Pan.

Oh by the way the picture I used is actually a photo of me. I was around 6 or 7 at the time.