Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2023, 1:29 pm

Hi, I’m new here!
I was diagnosed with level 1 ASD without intellectual or speech impairment when I was 17. I’m now 23.
I’ve also been diagnosed with OCD, SAD, GAD, and I have dyscalculia.

My main special interest is Olivier Mira Armstrong Fullmetal Alchemist, either the manga or Brotherhood anime.
I just recently got into Silver Spoon.
My next two main interests are MBTI and Enneagram. I’m an ISTJ and a 1w9 Sp/Sx 163.

I like hard rock and alternative metal music. My favorite band is Disturbed, followed by Five Finger Death Punch and Skillet.
My favorite video games are Skyrim, AC: Syndicate, and Dishonored 2.
I also like reptiles, axolotls, and astronomy.

As for hobbies, I like to draw and make bracelets (especially paracord) and I just started recurve archery and learning to play electric guitar.

I’m also LGBT+. I’m asexual and a grayromantic lesbian. Also GNC.

I’m hoping to make some friends here!

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2023, 1:43 pm

Hello. :)

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2023, 1:50 pm

Welcome to WP from a fellow Texan!

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2023, 4:28 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you like it here.

P.S. I have a clear INTJ preference...very clear on the I & T.

And my bride was born and raised in Texas and has ADHD. (It is possible I roll my eyes a lot. :roll: )

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2023, 6:16 pm

Double Retired wrote:
Welcome to WP! I hope you like it here.

P.S. I have a clear INTJ preference...very clear on the I & T.

And my bride was born and raised in Texas and has ADHD. (It is possible I roll my eyes a lot. :roll: )

Preferences as in the dichotomies? Introvert or extrovert, sensor or intuitive, thinker or feeler, and judger or perceiver? Because I’m way past the dichotomies. When I say I’m an ISTJ, I mean SiTe.
My older sister has ADHD, too. :roll:

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2023, 6:18 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Welcome to WP from a fellow Texan!

Thanks!

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2023, 8:48 pm

Hello and welcome.

Omg I love.silver.spoon and full.metal.alchemists brotherhood also.

Archery is A lot of fun. Unfortunately my eyesight is awful so I stopped.

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2023, 11:38 pm

Winters Gate wrote:
Hello and welcome.

Omg I love.silver.spoon and full.metal.alchemists brotherhood also.

Archery is A lot of fun. Unfortunately my eyesight is awful so I stopped.

Thanks!

Who’s your favorite character? Mine’s Olivier! My next three favorite are Alex, Hawkeye, and Ed!
Favorite episode? My favorite is episode 45 because… “engage your sister in combat.”
I. have. so. much. FMA. merch.

I just finished volume three of Silver Spoon. I love how Arakawa reuses character designs! Love that the P.E. teacher is Alex (with hair), Fuji-sensei is mix of Olivier and Izumi, Mikage looks like Gracia, and Tokiwa is an Ed/Ling mix!
So far, I like Hachiken and Fuji-sensei the most!

By any chance, have you read Daemons of the Shadow Realm?

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 6:13 am

You practice archery, too? I have a mechanical bow I have been given by my late step father when I was in high school. Nowadays, I've been doing other activities, like golfing.

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 May 2023, 5:02 pm

UncannyDanny wrote:
You practice archery, too? I have a mechanical bow I have been given by my late step father when I was in high school. Nowadays, I've been doing other activities, like golfing.

Yeah, but I’m still just a beginner. It’s kind of a seasonal hobby, though, as Texas only has two seasons, hot and cold. I have a takedown recurve bow.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2023, 5:34 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2023, 2:00 pm

welcome!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 8:07 am

Welcome to Wrong Planet. An interesting introduction. You used so many abbreviations my head began to crack into pieces.

You said one of your interest in games is Skyrim. It takes months to play. I have recently completed playing the game for around the 3rd time. This time I played it my way. I became the most powerful team of characters that ever existed in the game. I destroyed over 200 dragons (all shapes and sizes) after they attacked me. It is a little hard to do because they can fly and I cannot. I had joined a really fabulous team of 3 and ended the game in the middle. It was an interesting way to win the game. I do not think anyone ever won this game in this manner. Perhaps I am the only one.

The way you are different than most NTs is because you are a right side dominant brain instead of most people who are left side dominant. Our brains are much more complex than any creature that has ever existed on Planet Earth. We have two different brains. One of the left and one on the right. Normally most people evolve into left side brains as they grow up. But some people are a little different. It is the right side of our brain that is dominant. This brain normally exist when we sleep. It is normally identified as REM and NREM sleep.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2023, 2:29 pm

Welcome aboard.

What sorta guitar do you have?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2023, 9:12 pm

jimmy m wrote:
Welcome to Wrong Planet. An interesting introduction. You used so many abbreviations my head began to crack into pieces.

You said one of your interest in games is Skyrim. It takes months to play. I have recently completed playing the game for around the 3rd time. This time I played it my way. I became the most powerful team of characters that ever existed in the game. I destroyed over 200 dragons (all shapes and sizes) after they attacked me. It is a little hard to do because they can fly and I cannot. I had joined a really fabulous team of 3 and ended the game in the middle. It was an interesting way to win the game. I do not think anyone ever won this game in this manner. Perhaps I am the only one.

The way you are different than most NTs is because you are a right side dominant brain instead of most people who are left side dominant. Our brains are much more complex than any creature that has ever existed on Planet Earth. We have two different brains. One of the left and one on the right. Normally most people evolve into left side brains as they grow up. But some people are a little different. It is the right side of our brain that is dominant. This brain normally exist when we sleep. It is normally identified as REM and NREM sleep.

Oops, sorry. Let me give you the rundown.

ASD: Autism Spectrum Disorder
OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
SAD: Social Anxiety Disorder
GAD: Generalized Anxiety Disorder

AC: Syndicate is short for Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate.

MBTI: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator.
It’s a personality type system where your personality type is determined by how you perceive information and make decisions. My type, ISTJ, is an abbreviation for Introvert, Sensor, Thinker, Judger.
As an introvert, I gain more fulfillment from interacting with my own internal world more than the external, physical world.
As a sensor, I prefer concrete and sensory information, that which can be understood with the five senses, rather than abstract information such as symbolism or theory.
As a thinker, I prefer to make decisions using logic and reason, rather than feelings and emotion.
As a judger, I prefer to plan ahead, rather than just go with flow.
Everyone goes back and forth between those, but what you normally do is what’s important.
Also, the exact way you perceive information and make decisions comes down to the mental processes. The main two (of four) of the ISTJ is Introverted Sensing (Si) and Extraverted Thinking (Te). To keep this very short and simple, Si stores sensory information for later reference, creating a detailed and vivid memory of what is stored. Te focuses on objective logic, what can be logically proven again and again. Te likes to plan ahead and is goal-oriented.

The abbreviations for Enneagram are pretty straightforward…
1w9 is meant to be read as “one wing nine”, my core type and its wing. Sp/Sx is an instinctual stacking and it’s short for “self-preservation/sexual”.
Sp focuses on resources and practical necessities, like security, health, comfort, independence, etc. Sx focuses on intensity and wants to lose itself into something. Often, it focuses on close relationships, regardless of type. It also has an intense focus on hobbies or interests. The latter being how you usually see Sx in an Sp/Sx stacking.
163 is my Tritype. Each number represents my dominant type in each Center of Intelligence. In other words, how I deal with anger (1), fear (6), and shame (3).
Again, this is very short and simple.

GNC stands for “gender nonconforming.”
This refers to someone who does not follow, or even rejects, gender stereotypes and presents themselves in a way that doesn’t align with the cultural or societal expectations of their gender.
Most people would consider me a tomboy.

I love Skyrim! I have it for my PlayStation 3, Xbox One X, and I just got it for my Switch Lite!
Skyrim definitely takes a long time to play. You don’t get anywhere fast in that game. My highest level character was a level 42 Dunmer. I played everyday, 3 hours a day, for 3 months. Unfortunately, I had to stop playing that character from the amount of glitches I had at that point.
I’ve finished the main quest line once or twice. I usually play side quests.
I’m curious, how did you create a team of three? Were they followers?

That’s very interesting about the how the brain works! I’ve never heard about that before. I might have to look into that some more.

x_Nighthawk_x
Butterfly
Butterfly

22 May 2023, 9:15 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Welcome aboard.

What sorta guitar do you have?

Thanks!

I have an electric guitar. It’s an ESP LTD SN-200. I’m currently learning to play Monster by Skillet. It was my favorite song when I was about 11 or 12 years old.