Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2023, 11:03 am

I have been long fascinated with news intros, yet I haven't seen many foreign intros.

I stumbled upon a collection of news intros from 1985. I couldn't get over how trippy many of them were, especially Guatemala's (a sensory journey in itself).

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

bmasters1981
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 Jun 2023, 7:51 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I have been long fascinated with news intros, yet I haven't seen many foreign intros.

I stumbled upon a collection of news intros from 1985. I couldn't get over how trippy many of them were, especially Guatemala's (a sensory journey in itself).

Many American openings to me have been much the same way (me being autistic)

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2023, 6:34 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

This is fascinating. One of the early uses for computers graphics was for news opening intros. But there are some more traditional graphic techniques used as well. So I'm interested in that, as well has it being snap shots of other countries, a glimpse what people saw when they turned on the news.