Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 May 2023, 11:03 pm

I’m reaching 40 and I notice I’m getting a huge dad body (I believe it but don’t know how it got its name. Over the years I’ve gotten bigger and bigger. My belly sticks out, my bottom grows instantly and my chest is big. I don’t have kids yet with my fiancée but I’m still getting a dad bod and it’s embarrassing, I’m trying to get back into exercise but I seem to get bigger as I age. I know when me and my fiancée have kids we’re both gonna get 5x our size. Is this normal?

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2023, 4:55 pm

Aspieangeldude wrote:
I’m reaching 40 and I notice I’m getting a huge dad body (I believe it but don’t know how it got its name. Over the years I’ve gotten bigger and bigger. My belly sticks out, my bottom grows instantly and my chest is big. I don’t have kids yet with my fiancée but I’m still getting a dad bod and it’s embarrassing, I’m trying to get back into exercise but I seem to get bigger as I age. I know when me and my fiancée have kids we’re both gonna get 5x our size. Is this normal?

Check your testosterone. If it is low, just think there is a guy in his 60s with a normal level that is higher than yours. I’m just saying you can’t blame it on just normal aging at 37.

I’m also saying it is not so simple. Even if you are an Adonis it will get you in the end and it apparently is not as simple as T levels.