Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 6:35 pm

This is the last test I'll post (for now...), but the fact this one exists is really amusing and I want to see what results people get.

https://www.idrlabs.com/male-hierarchy/test.php

My results:

Quote:
Gamma males are the intellectuals or malcontents of the masculine social hierarchy. Knowledgeable in their fields of expertise but resentful of existing hierarchies, they are likely to sabotage alpha males and the male pecking order in general. Gammas are perhaps the most ‘book smart’ of all the male types, but tend to lack the social skills, money, looks or mental toughness needed to establish dominance.

Because intellect is their strength, gammas often overstress the intellectual side of life, believing that it alone should determine who makes it to the top. To gammas, it will often seem unfair that their intellectual inferiors are the ones to rise to the top. Many gammas consider themselves the ‘secret kings’ who should actually be in charge.

Since gammas are usually resentful and dissatisfied with their position, others – including women – tend to pick up on their frustration and dismiss them. This can keep gammas from realizing their full potential, leaving them in a “gamma trap.”

Gamma benefits: Intelligence, sensitivity, idealism.

Gamma drawbacks: Unsatisfied with their position, frustrated, misunderstood.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 6:45 pm

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 6:54 pm

Ouch! :lol:

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 01 Jun 2023, 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 6:58 pm

I got sigma.

Quote:
Sigma males are the lone wolves of the masculine social hierarchy. They are the men who have chosen to live outside the hierarchy. Indeed, sigmas often turn their backs on many of the norms that society expects of them. They forfeit the benefits of hierarchy in exchange for the freedom that comes from pursuing their own path.

Sigmas can be hard to cooperate with and for this reason alpha males generally don’t trust them. Bravo males sense that sigmas – while competent – are not interested in leading and therefore ignore them. On the other hand, women often find the self-determination and detachment of sigmas attractive, so sigmas are likely to do well with the opposite sex.

Sigmas are often romanticized in internet culture. However, opting out of the social order is often a high-risk play that is not guaranteed to go well. There is no denying, however, that when a sigma does manage to be successful, his lifestyle tends to come with a certain glamor and mystique.

Sigma benefits: Freedom from social obligations, enviable lifestyle.

Sigma drawbacks: Loneliness, no support network if things fail.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 12:23 am

You are most like a sigma in the masculine social hierarchy (74.49%).

Sigma males are the lone wolves of the masculine social hierarchy.  They are the men who have chosen to live outside the hierarchy.  Indeed, sigmas often turn their backs on many of the norms that society expects of them.  They forfeit the benefits of hierarchy in exchange for the freedom that comes from pursuing their own path.

Sigmas can be hard to cooperate with and for this reason alpha males generally don’t trust them.  Bravo males sense that sigmas – while competent – are not interested in leading and therefore ignore them.  On the other hand, women often find the self-determination and detachment of sigmas attractive, so sigmas are likely to do well with the opposite sex.

Sigmas are often romanticized in internet culture.  However, opting out of the social order is often a high-risk play that is not guaranteed to go well.  There is no denying, however, that when a sigma does manage to be successful, his lifestyle tends to come with a certain glamor and mystique.

Sigma benefits: Freedom from social obligations, enviable lifestyle.

Sigma drawbacks: Loneliness, no support network if things fail.

:D

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 2:50 am

Looks like I'm on that sigma grindset too. :nerdy:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 2:52 am

I wonder who will be our first Alpha?

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 2:55 am

I'm going to retake the test when I'm completely sober and rested. I'm not at all happy with my Omega result. :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 3:00 am

I'm high on edibles.

Munch munch munch.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 7:53 am

If I was a dude, I’d be a Delta.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2023, 11:11 am

Some of these choices were borderline criminal behavior lol. Glad to be a delta :D

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2023, 1:01 pm

Well alright then.