Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

ImagineDragons
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Oct 2023, 1:49 pm

Just for reference .. by all means do what you like BUT just be aware that men , whatever they say to you , do NOT appreciate ANY hair that is not on your pretty little heads

Fact

Sorry

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2023, 2:48 pm

I don't mind body hair on myself and find it normal on dudes.

Women often have nice hair on their heads.

A woman with a beard makes me think she might have something like PCOS, and women with hairy armpits remind me of petulant feminist types.

It is normal though to have some amount of body hair in varying proportions, even for women. Pubic hair being an obvious one.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2023, 2:53 pm

ImagineDragons wrote:
Just for reference .. by all means do what you like BUT just be aware that men , whatever they say to you , do NOT appreciate ANY hair that is not on your pretty little heads

Fact

Sorry

I don't give a f**k what men think about the presence or absence of hair on my body. What I do with it is based on my own personal preference only. :ninja:

ImagineDragons
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Oct 2023, 3:36 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
ImagineDragons wrote:

Fact

Sorry

I don't give a f**k what men think about the presence or absence of hair on my body. What I do with it is based on my own personal preference only. :ninja:

Yes .. that’s what I said ..

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

20 Oct 2023, 7:00 pm

ImagineDragons wrote:
be aware that men , whatever they say to you , do NOT appreciate ANY hair that is not on your pretty little heads
Fact
Sorry

Cultural Norm
Yes, it's a very sorry thing indeed

Autistic women tend not to conform in this area (of course biology is a factor), but the Autistic men do (of course culture is a factor)? Another example of easier said (for many men) than done (for many women). LOL-cry.