Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2023, 10:33 pm

like idk I did not think I'd get kicked off my moms netflix, but it happened I don't live in her house so I cannot use her netflix anymore on my t.v. So well I just got my own subscrption as there were things me and my boyfriend wanted to watch on there. But also it is pricer, used to be 10 dollars and now is 15 but whatever me and my boyfriend wanted to finish the latest season of the witcher and I wanted to watch the awful social experiment 'married at first sight' which are both on netflix so I gave in and subscribed for 15 a month.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2023, 10:43 pm

Netflix never bluffs.  They will give warnings, but they never bluff.

It is a business, after all.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2023, 10:50 pm

Fnord wrote:
Netflix never bluffs.  They will give warnings, but they never bluff.

It is a business, after all.

Yeah I can afford netflix, just was nice using my moms without having to pay...but now I gotta pay for my own if I want it. So I suppose if there are periods of nothing to watch on there I can also cancel it for a time and just reinstate it for when there is specific things I want to watch on there. Like we do for Disney plus, just get the subscription to watch whatever new star wars show and then cancel it afterwards till the next time.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2023, 10:54 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Netflix never bluffs.  They will give warnings, but they never bluff.  It is a business, after all.
Yeah I can afford netflix, just was nice using my moms without having to pay...but now I gotta pay for my own if I want it. So I suppose if there are periods of nothing to watch on there I can also cancel it for a time and just reinstate it for when there is specific things I want to watch on there. Like we do for Disney plus, just get the subscription to watch whatever new star wars show and then cancel it afterwards till the next time.
It seems like a good plan.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2023, 8:51 am

It will affect one of my sons more than the other.
It will affect a friend of mine more than the son that will be affected least.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2023, 2:01 pm

There are plenty of other sources of entertainment these days.