Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 9:40 pm

Laeril wrote:
Does anyone else get acne underneath their breasts? I do, and it makes bra-wearing more uncomfortable than it already is. At least my face doesn't get it anymore.

I'm not one for acne, but do notice a bit there. I make sure to rinse extra in the shower.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2023, 2:14 am

Laeril wrote:
Does anyone else get acne underneath their breasts? I do, and it makes bra-wearing more uncomfortable than it already is. At least my face doesn't get it anymore.
I don't get acne but I do get a nasty rash sometimes. But I can't not wear a bra because I'm size 14GG. I got fitted at a bra shop and found the experience somewhat invasive. I'm sure I could have figured out my size on my own.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2023, 5:42 pm

^^ Sorry for the discomfort.

I was amused by your bra size which clearly pointed at required translation (but briefly brought up the image of a bean pole), so googled for a conversion chart and am good now. Like you, I wore a 36 band size (US) for a while, but now am comfortable in a 38 (which is not more than double your size but may be amusing without translation).
https://shescience.com.au/pages/bra-siz ... -australia

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2024, 11:06 pm

^Yeah, if countries could get together and come up with universal bra sizes, then there wouldn't be so much confusion.

My bra tags list a number of different countries' bra sizes and there is so much variation.

Thank you for the link, that site has my size! :D

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 2:45 am

I used to.
I need something flatter, looser and doesn't make me feel the tightness below the bust because it sort of irritates my rib bones whenever I inhale, feeling like I might suffocate because of it.
Just wanting the kind that hides the bulge of my nipples; so I had a preference with crop tops, bralettes and sando-bras.

However.
My internal sensory system changed. And I gained a bra size.
My bra now fits. And wanting the lifting tightness below the bust because of feeling the support underneath it.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 3:01 am

christinejarvis21 wrote:
Hello,
Do any other women with autism have a hard time wearing bras? I don't know my exact bra size so I just find ones in group sizes like small & medium, etc. Does anyone else do this as well?

If I have to wear a bra I normally go for like sports bras, and generally seems they just can come in small, medium or big....ususally the small size fits good for me but depending for some medium feels better. But yeah I a lot of times I don't wear one at all...but like at work I feel like maybe I should because socitety is not to a place yet where people wont freak out about seeing a female nipple through a shirt. But anymore I basically only wear a bra at work, otherwise I don't bother with it.

IDK it's just boobs, women who have babies feed them with their boobs so I don't see why we have to treat them like genitals like its just a part of our chest. LIke it is weird how at times they go overboard to censor female nipples but guys can just have their shirt off with full exposed nipples and that is ok?

like if nipples are so inappropriate men should have to cover up theirs as well.