Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

jimmy m
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2023, 9:53 am

Sorry I missed one. There is another virus pandemic taking place and I missed it. This one is called H5N1. It is exploding around the world. Egg prices have been rising in recent months. This is the cause.

Based on reports from across the world, there is reason to be concerned that we could be in store for a shift event. In 2022, 67 different countries reported H5N1 flu in both domestic and wild bird populations, with over 130 million poultry lost from virus infection or from culling performed to stop virus spread. The 2022 outbreak was the deadliest on record in the U.S., affecting nearly every state and forcing culls of more than 50 million birds. (That’s the main reason that poultry and egg prices spiked last year.)

Equally if not more disturbing are recent reports of H5N1 among mammals in 10 different countries since 2022. This is certainly an underestimate, as outbreaks of avian flu in mammals would be unexpected and, therefore, underreported. Over two dozen species of mammals are known to harbor the virus, including cats and dogs. The extent of this spread makes it inevitable that the virus will reach humans.

Source:Are We Facing Another Coronavirus-Like Viral Pandemic