Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

christinejarvis21
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

19 Jul 2023, 2:34 pm

As I was thinking about whats wrong with my skin, I don't know why I didn't think about this earlier. But, I thought maybe it's chaffing and I put on some Aquaphor 3 in 1 baby diaper rash cream to see if wearing my regular clothes including denim shorts would help and it actually feels a better and doesn't feel so irritated. So now I'm almost a 1000% positive it's chaffing. Do people with autism especially women chafe easier because or skins so sensitive or does it just depend?

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2023, 1:21 am

I don't know that denim shorts would help your skin as denim material is often rough.

I'm fat and sometimes the skin between my legs and pubic area gets a bit sore. I find if I wear my closest cotton underwear and dry that area thoroughly after a shower, that the irritation tends to go away.

christinejarvis21
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

24 Jul 2023, 11:13 pm

Well if I could find shorts that are the same type of material as jeggings then I would. But today I used cerave healing ointment and put it all over myself and i didn't have any pain where I usually for like 6 hours. So I"m going to try and keep using the healing ointment and it's nice because it has petroleum in it but it's not sticky like Vaseline and not liquidly like lotion; its very solid almost wax like.