Page 3 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:01 pm

^ I've not experienced that. I noticed that my vision is starting to go, though, so maybe I should cut back.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:08 pm

Men really dig women with Purpura. It's no problem at all to walk around with it all over your legs in the summer so long as you're wearing cute shorts or little skirts and you flirt enough that they'll know you aren't gay. Most men I met at the time loved hearing that it might be AIDS and that my test would take eight weeks to come back. I had no shortage of intoxicated dudes wanting to shag me while I was reclusive at home because of my autism and disdain toward social events. Throw in an occasional autistic meltdown, stimming by rocking in a trance, or some random Tourette's, and I was quite the catch.

Back to my question, are Incels with vaginas (aka femcels) also considered autistic, and at a disadvantage?

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:18 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Maybe I should change my signature to: Practically a Femcel. :lol:

Or: TwilightPrincess - a Femcel Fembot.

I'm very picky about who I have sex with after all.

You actually changed your signature to "Femcel fembot". :lol:

What an advertisement. :lol:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:22 pm

I don't buy that there is a huge difference in terms of sexless females versus sexless males.

Certainly, being on a dating website as a female would probably be a more successful endeavour than versus a male, in a typical scenario, but there's a lot more to dating than simply attracting a suitor based on an online profile.

Women might be able to get one night stands but they may end up sexless because as some people have pointed out, men often don't want anything long-term, and they sometimes even lie about that fact to get laid.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:22 pm

They aren't considered autistic traditionally. At least, not that I'm aware of. It mostly comes down to being picky about who they choose to have sex with because they want meaningful relationships that extend beyond sex, and they participate in online communities where they engage in misandry, apparently.

https://hypebae.com/2022/5/femcels-ince ... m-misandry

I wonder how many of those women have had negative sexual experiences. It seems like their issues might be slightly different from not being able to "get" a girlfriend. Obviously, that probably doesn't hold true for everyone, but I wonder how often the label is applied by Incels to anyone who is too picky to sleep with them.

It's hard to talk about this without engaging in hurtful stereotypes. There are plenty of women who can't find anyone, and I'm sure there are men who can't find meaningful relationships that extend beyond sex.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:26 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm just joking around. :lol:

Or am I? :wink:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:28 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm just joking around. :lol:

Or am I? :wink:

To be fair, a lot of people go through periods of time where they don't get any action. But that doesn't make them an incel.

Personally I would say an incel (or a femcel) would have to go many years with being an involuntary celibate to be classed as such.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:32 pm

Despite the name, it's about so much more than being involuntarily celibate. People can want a relationship without engaging in other attitudes or behaviors.

I wouldn't say that I've been involuntarily celibate. My celibacy has been voluntary, but I would be open to more if the right person came along. Either way, it's cool.

I AM picky which is a good thing IMO.

Last edited by TwilightPrincess on 13 Aug 2023, 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:34 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
I don't buy that there is a huge difference in terms of sexless females versus sexless males.

Certainly, being on a dating website as a female would probably be a more successful endeavour than versus a male, in a typical scenario, but there's a lot more to dating than simply attracting a suitor based on an online profile.

Women might be able to get one night stands but they may end up sexless because as some people have pointed out, men often don't want anything long-term, and they sometimes even lie about that fact to get laid.

I agree. I don't even think that the men who want one-night-stands are necessarily bad people, if they're up front about it. Many guys are intimidated by women and their complexities. I'm sure it would be even more overwhelming for autistic men who by definition are developmentally delayed with social skills and emotional expression. (Autistic women are too, btw.). My point is that lots of men feel pressured or just-plain intrigued to have their first sexual experience like a building block or stepping stone toward dating, even though dating skills aren't on their horizon.

I'm not suggesting all young men should be pushed into committed relationships the first time they get turned on by a young woman. That could be disastrous too. I'm just suggesting that women are aware of all these roadblocks. That's why they're cautious about jumping into bed with people, especially those who treat them like sex toys or the downfall of modern society.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:36 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
Despite the name, it's about so much more than being involuntarily celibate. People can want a relationship without engaging in other attitudes or behaviors.

I wouldn't say that I've been involuntarily celibate. My celibacy has been voluntary, but I would be open to more if the right person came along. Either way, it's cool.

Yes, voluntary celibacy is a thing also. Most people can scrape the barrel and obtain a partner, but many people are picky, like you say.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:39 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I agree. I don't even think that the men who want one-night-stands are necessarily bad people, if they're up front about it. Many guys are intimidated by women and their complexities. I'm sure it would be even more overwhelming for autistic men who by definition are developmentally delayed with social skills and emotional expression. (Autistic women are too, btw.). My point is that lots of men feel pressured or just-plain intrigued to have their first sexual experience like a building block or stepping stone toward dating, even though dating skills aren't on their horizon.

I'm not suggesting all young men should be pushed into committed relationships the first time they get turned on by a young woman. That could be disastrous too. I'm just suggesting that women are aware of all these roadblocks. That's why they're cautious about jumping into bed with people, especially those who treat them like sex toys or the downfall of modern society.

Women are very complex. Particularly autistic women, in my experience.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:40 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

Yes, voluntary celibacy is a thing also. Most people can scrape the barrel and obtain a partner, but many people are picky, like you say.

Scraping the barrel to obtain a partner doesn't sound very nice. I'd prefer being single. Of course, I have experience with people pursuing me for just that reason. Being the only single woman in a church that was against marrying outsiders, I was pursued for years because there wasn't anyone else available. That's not very flattering.

It was like one of those post-apocalyptic movies in which there's only a man and woman left in the world. That is, if the man and woman aren't supposed to masturbate. :lol:

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:42 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm not so much complex as complexed.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:45 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:

Scraping the barrel to obtain a partner doesn't sound very nice. I'd prefer being single. Of course, I have experience with people pursuing me for just that reason. Being the only single woman in a church that was against marrying outsiders, I was pursued for years because there wasn't anyone else available. That's not very flattering.

It was like one of those post-apocalyptic movies in which there's only a man and woman left in the world. That is, if the man and woman aren't supposed to masturbate. :lol:

Yeah.

Plenty of women don't get what they want in life. Men too, but I notice that men seem more naive about the fortunes of women and tend to overestimate what is available to them.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:45 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I'm not so much complex as complexed.

I'll take your word for it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2023, 7:48 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly, having grown up alongside other girls and women who confused me to no end. It's not a game that women play though. At least, most of the time it isn't. I think they're biologically hardwired to be more complex emotionally and when you add in hormones and the needs of women (a secure home for their children, etc.) their needs can seem very complicated.

I was never able to understand a lot of nuance or make inferences so I had a rough time being female even though I was considered complex myself, for other reasons. None of this is to demean girls and women because there are many sweethearts who just want simple things in life, like Mistress Twighlight and her laser beam boobies.

It's not often that any woman could be as wholesome as she.