Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2009, 10:35 pm

This darwin thing is just a topic yeah? (unless there is a series I havn't heard of) ok...

There was a police car chase in a city named Farmington. The area they would soon arrive to was a place that had a nice steep hill with storage sheds at the bottom. Surrounded by a chain gate of course. (the road on that hill goes down real quik and suddenly turns, by the way)Ehmm.. The car sped past the small shops and junior high school, and realiseing the cops were slowing down behind him the man chuckled when the car suddenly sailed off the hill and slammed into the storage shed below, makeing it easy for the driver to be arrested. The car made it over the fence as well. Dang...

kevv729
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2009, 8:27 pm

Darwin who? Ha ha ha.

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2009, 10:06 pm

with the exception of all those who blew off or destroyed their reproductive organs (and there are a few in there at the web site) all awards are posthumous...;)

only reproductive one I remember is 2 guys in a pickup truck who blew a fuse. Since they didn't have a spare, they put a .22 shell (loaded) in the space, and shortly thereafter blew off some very vital equipment necessary for reproduction...;)

MyWorld
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Jan 2009, 7:51 am

deleted