Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Lecia_Wynter
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 Jul 2023, 9:52 am

I am wondering if soccer is a representation of ancient alien technology. In ancient alien battles, perhaps there was some device that looked like a soccer ball, and they tried to put it to the enemy starcore. And this hypothesis is that "human bodies are alien containers, many or most non npc humans are alien souls in human bodies" hypothesis. And by soccer the aliens who spy on society know who are the alien souls of the ancient alien battles.

I have 0 proof of this I just thought of this one day.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2023, 9:58 am

Lecia_Wynter wrote:
I am wondering if soccer is a representation of ancient alien technology. In ancient alien battles, perhaps there was some device that looked like a soccer ball, and they tried to put it to the enemy starcore. And this hypothesis is that "human bodies are alien containers, many or most non npc humans are alien souls in human bodies" hypothesis. And by soccer the aliens who spy on society know who are the alien souls of the ancient alien battles.

I have 0 proof of this I just thought of this one day.

Soccer is already a religion.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2023, 10:14 am

It seems unlikely that aliens have much to do with association football.

For starters, the ball used hasn't always been a icosahedron:

Maybe the aliens only got involved around 1970?
But it seems more likely that aliens are simply not relevant to the topic.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う