A service which picks out articles using keywords

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2023, 1:50 pm

I've put this here because I don't know where else to put it.

I want to find a service or something where I can put in keywords and find articles related to that keyword.

I used to used paper.li but they shut down a while ago. I tried Flipboard but I can't put keywords in it, or at least not 'editing' 'proofreading' etc.

Are there any good alternatives to paper.li and Flipboard? I tried Zette but that is just to get past paywalls.

Can anyone help me?

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2023, 5:31 pm

KitLily wrote:
I've put this here because I don't know where else to put it.

I want to find a service or something where I can put in keywords and find articles related to that keyword.

I used to used paper.li but they shut down a while ago. I tried Flipboard but I can't put keywords in it, or at least not 'editing' 'proofreading' etc.

Are there any good alternatives to paper.li and Flipboard? I tried Zette but that is just to get past paywalls.

Can anyone help me?

Are these articles that you and/or co-workers have created? So one could do a search from a history of articles?
I don't know if I can help or not, but I was thinking about it and needed some context.

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2023, 7:41 am

pcgoblin wrote:
Are these articles that you and/or co-workers have created? So one could do a search from a history of articles?
I don't know if I can help or not, but I was thinking about it and needed some context.

No, just articles on the internet.

Don't worry, another friend told me about Feedly, I can put keywords in and find the articles I want :)