Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2023, 1:59 am

I graduated college/been unemployed for close to a decade.counselor said I should just give up on ever getting a job through DARS.I would do that but the thing is I need them to pay for a job coach.My counselor said my parents should pay for my job coach but the thing is that we be losing money on the deal like last time.

I did work somewhere for 15 dollars an hour and my parents paid my job coach at least 25 to 30 dollars per hour so we were effectively paying for me to have my job.It looks like I may be stuck in that situation if we listen to her.Has anyone ever been through something similar.My parents dont have the money to effectively pay for me to work a McJob or for any other job.What should I do?

Should me and my family pay for a job coach?My parents have started talking to a staffing agency so hopefully that goes better but I am not going to get my hopes up.There's a good chance I am going to lose my social security and we are going to hire a social security disability lawyer possibly.I need a job coach because I am disabled and have no major work history.