Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Niacin
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

06 Mar 2024, 7:48 am

roronoa79 wrote:
Out of the old big three, I consider Bleach to be better than Naruto.

I tend to agree with this take, canon Bleach in particular is better than canon Naruto, and it is nice to see Bleach get the spotlight again after 9 years of being forgotten while Shippuden and then Boruto were airing.

Although I'd argue the Pain saga from Naruto is better than any arcs in Bleach, the second half of Shippuden and really most of Naruto Part 1 does not compare to Soul Society, Hueco Mundo, and Fake Karakura.

Bleach also has more interesting characters, a more original storyline and more hype music than Naruto which helps a lot.

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2024, 1:52 pm

My Bleach Confession: I kinda dropped it after a few episodes (just forgot to watch it)

I still rock out to the first opening (one of my favorite anime openings actually) and wear this bleach shirt I got from Five Dollar Below.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?

Niacin

06 Mar 2024, 5:02 pm

honeytoast wrote:
My Bleach Confession: I kinda dropped it after a few episodes (just forgot to watch it)

I still rock out to the first opening (one of my favorite anime openings actually) and wear this bleach shirt I got from Five Dollar Below.

OP 1 is so iconic. I like quite a bit 5 and 10 too.

From the soundtrack, Number One and Invasion are my favorite. I often listen to these on loop.

On a completely different note, a confession: I've only finished 2 TV anime made before 1995: Mobile Suit Gundam and Dragon Ball. Not because I hate old anime, I just haven't come across something that looks like a great old TV anime that isn't 50+ episodes long. The best candidates are probably Lupin III and Macross.