Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 10:54 am

Who else here has seen it? It's become one of my favorites in recent years. I actually first saw it as a kid and the ending stuck with me for ages. I would post a picture or a video of the trailer, but the site won't let me (more or less; I can't get the features to work).

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 12:08 pm

LiberalJustice wrote:
Who else here has seen it? It's become one of my favorites in recent years. I actually first saw it as a kid and the ending stuck with me for ages. I would post a picture or a video of the trailer, but the site won't let me (more or less; I can't get the features to work).

I saw it a loooong time ago, probably when you were a kid... 8O Unless you saw it later on television.
I looked it up. It was 1988. I don't remember much about it. I do recall it was very tense, and I enjoyed it.

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 12:44 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
LiberalJustice wrote:

I saw it a loooong time ago, probably when you were a kid... 8O Unless you saw it later on television.
I looked it up. It was 1988. I don't remember much about it. I do recall it was very tense, and I enjoyed it.

Thank you for posting the trailer! I'm not sure why it didn't work for me. :/

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2023, 1:12 pm

LiberalJustice wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:
LiberalJustice wrote:

Thank you for posting the trailer! I'm not sure why it didn't work for me. :/

You have to copy & paste a YouTube link from your browser into the message body of your post on Wrong Planet, then highlight the entire web address that you have pasted and click the Youtube button from the toolbar at the top your message.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2023, 5:56 pm

I saw it when it first ran in the theaters, back in my college days. I recall enjoying it.