Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

sodepressed
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

13 Sep 2023, 3:25 am

See viewtopic.php?t=416233#p9361039

I just don't know what to do anymore... I've already sent lots of complaints over the years myself, and it's becoming almost unlistenable... earlier I had such a horrid experience due to being in a position where the keyboard isn't easily accessible, and if I do grab it I can't shelter my ears... surely it's discrimination against people on the spectrum for the sake of some dumb hooligan? I just can't imagine people having seizures triggered due to careless flashing lights and not a word is said anywhere about it...

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 5:53 am

BBC don't and have never had commercial ads, in fact that's one of the main things they are known for. The only advertising is for their own content (other shows)

I suspect your referring to the other channels? which may explain why your being ignored, a bit like complaining to Microsoft about Apple products.

- George Bernie Shaw

sodepressed
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Sep 2023, 12:06 am

What... if you read what I wrote again you'll see what I mean. It's those snippets from games they have at the start of sports segments, or just before an interview, which is the worst as it's unexpected and at times the shouting just starts without warning.