Sister invited me to live in a shed in her backyard

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 4:07 am

Throughout my life, even in relatively good times, I've had a persistent fear of my difficulties causing me to end up destitute and homeless. If you have someone who cares enough to provide you with a decent place to live, you should be grateful and relieved.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Oct 2023, 6:59 am

Benjamin

My sister told me that she inherited some cash from our parents. She said that the money for the "shed" comes from our parents, not her

Makes me paranoid the cash will run out soon

My worthless corpse has been working at a minimum wage job for three years. About 25 hours a week. That's not enough for room and board.

My worthless corpse needs too much sleep to work two jobs.

Applied to plenty of companies. Rejected. That includes McDonald's, burger King and Starbucks.

All of my jobs have been minimum wage. 40 years old. Do not have enough job skills to earn a living wage with just one job. Not to say that everyone that earns a living wage with just one job, has job skills

In undergrad, went through a lot of roommates. Some were good and some bad. Don't want to do that again

Single and zero children

Zero "friends"

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2023, 9:47 pm

Why did your parents left their house to your sister & not you too? They should left you money. Why you not on SSI? My mom died over 10 years ago, she left a trust fund for me, my sister & my nephew. My mom also left her house to me & my sister. I also on SSI, I don’t work.