Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 7:31 am

I hope you do like Mastodon, Isabella. I've only blocked 2 people on there, ever! Usually I have a long list of blocked people on social media.

Re: scammers. I usually get emails saying 'your h0rny neighbour wants your c0ck' or 'take these pills to get a big, hard erection' (but more rude). So those scammers haven't done their research very well, have they :lol:

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 11:40 am

You know.. all this Lying and inspite of it..I could have been a Nigerian Princess , someday, if I only
had responded to my potentially financial partner ...The Crown Prince of Nigeria...but if only ????. :heart:
((( behold the First Aspie American to be A "Princess of Nigeria")))??? maybe a new name for me on WP. :mrgreen:

where ever you go ,there you are

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2023, 6:18 pm

Jakki wrote:
You know.. all this Lying and inspite of it..I could have been a Nigerian Princess , someday, if I only
had responded to my potentially financial partner ...The Crown Prince of Nigeria...but if only ????. :heart:
((( behold the First Aspie American to be A "Princess of Nigeria")))??? maybe a new name for me on WP. :mrgreen:

:hail: :hail: :hail: